Poddoku Narayana Rao (Baalu)
Poddoku Narayana Rao, SC Cell Assembly President, Komanapalle, Mummidivaram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Poddoku Narayana Rao is an Indian Politician of TDP and SC Cell Assembly President of Mummidivaram in East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 05th May 1972, Narayana Rao was born to the couple Poddoku Mahalaxmi and Poddoku Anasuya and resided in the Village of Komanapalle in Mummidivaram Mandal of East Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1989, Narayana Rao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School at Mummidivaram in East Godavari District and completed his Intermediate course from MGR Junior College Mummidivaram in East Godavari District in 1992.
He attained his Graduation degree from Andhra University in 2002.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 1991, Narayana Rao commenced his political career by joining in the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Narayana Rao was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in 1992 led to his promotion to Mandal SC Cell President of Mummidivaram from TDP to promote the proper focus towards the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Within a period in 1994, Narayana Rao was designated as the Mandal Telugu Yuvatha President of Mummidivaram and has served with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society.
As a Mandal Vice President of Mummidivaram in 1994, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
He was promoted to TDP District Telugu Yuvata Secretary of East Godavari in 1996 for his tenacity, with the mandate to carry out his duties only for the sake of the people, without jeopardizing the party’s confidence in him.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of District Executive Member of East Godavari in 2000, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity appointed him a District SC Cell Organizing Secretary of East Godavari, by contributing to the betterment of society, working relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society.
In 2002, For his impressive performance during his services, Narayana Rao was designated as the TDP SC Cell Assembly President of Mammidivaram to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Narayana Rao expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Recalling the assurances given by the Jagan government during the Foot March, the Jagan government was criticized for saying that the outcome of those assurances did not fulfill all the aspirations of the people.
- Narayana Rao worked diligently for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign in exchange for a substantial payment for the products produced by the farmers.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Narayana Rao takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Narayana Rao distributed Health Sree cards to the needy to assist them at the hospital during crises. The Health Sree cards were introduced by the government.
- Narayana Rao continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- During the wedding, money was given to the families of the underprivileged to help them financially sustain their families.
- Narayana Rao is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- He has been distributing vital supplies to aid water-scarce places due to the social distance created by the Covid-19 restrictions.
- Narayana Rao snuck out to help those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- A protest was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt preventative measures adopting adopting adopting preventative measures order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from developing.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
“Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day.”
-Poddoku Narayana Rao
SC సెల్ అసెంబ్లీ అధ్యక్షుడు
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్లోని తూర్పుగోదావరి జిల్లా ముమ్మిడివరంలో TDP SC సెల్ అసెంబ్లీ అధ్యక్షుడు పొద్దోకు నారాయణరావు గారు.