Pochimireddy Muralidhar Reddy
Chairperson of Pochimireddy Sevadal, District Leader, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Pochimireddy Muralidhar Reddy is currently working as the District Leader of Kurnool from the YSRCP.
He was born to Vasudeva Reddy & Nagalaxmi at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
He Finished his Secondary Board of Education and Intermediate from the Govt Junior College at Pattikonda in the year 1989.
After completion of his education Muralidhar Reddy started his political career through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP), is an Indian regional political party based in the state of Andhra Pradesh founded by Y.S.Jaganmohan Reddy in 2011.
Since the date of joining the Party, He has been actively participating in every program related to the political Party.
He was appointed as the District Leader of Kurnool from the YSRCP and carried out all his responsibilities by involving in overall development activities.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Inspired by the administration of YS Rajasekhar Reddy and YS Jagan, an organization named Pochimireddy Sevadal was set up in their memory to walk in the footsteps of YS Jagan and to do his part to help the people more in a better way.
and to serve the needy irrespective of age, caste, creed, and works towards the promotion of sustainable development.
As the founder of the organization is Muralidhar Reddy, he is serving as the Chairperson for the Pochimireddy Sevadal since 2019.
Services Under the Pochimireddy Sevadal
- On the occasion of YS Raja Reddy’s death, clothes were distributed from Sevadal to Maujans and Imans in Pattikonda town in honor of Ramadan and also Ramadan tofa was given to 340 poor Muslim families.
- He rebuilt the Nallagutta canal at his own expense for the farmers in the village of Pattikonda town and strategically fried under the Vathikonda pond to alleviate the suffering of the farmers for which all the farmers together paid homage and was honored with great gratitude.
- Rakhi festival was held at Muralidhar’s home and every freedom fighters’ birthdays were celebrated by remembering their sacrifices.
- 4,000 Clay Ganesha idols were handed over to people to worship the clay Vinayaka as the color of Vinayaka’s destructive nature.
- He served as a Social Activist. He served under the congress party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He conducted Cultural and Traditional programs and noticed every student’s talent and he gave the best advice for their future career.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things whatever they require.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Muralidhar set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- He is a dedicated follower of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state-separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- During the movement, The people of Pattikonda village took part and completely played a key role in the foot march (padayatra) organized by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies.
- During the continuous Samikyaandhra Movement, Muralidhar went on a District wise padayatra against started his padayatra and continued his journey to prevent the division of the state-separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- Muralidhar is a Social Activist of YSRCP.
- The Pattikonda town people completely involved in the movement and stood up for Jagan. They are not rich financially but they rich at their hearts in doing service helplessly.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the Pattikonda town and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Muralidhar swears that the strength of the YSRCP Party is all about the Party activists and in every moment we will take over all the responsibilities of the party activist
- He explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the Social Media Party for the government.
- The victory of the YSRCP came as a huge surprise to the entire country. Out of 151seats, 22 parliamentary seats are won by the party and it’s a matter of great pride for CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- Muralidhar conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Muralidhar provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Poor Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructures such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to nearly 100 families in the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Muralidhar came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Muralidhar also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
వంద కోట్లు సంపాదించినోడు గొప్పోడు కాదు
వంద మందికి సహాయం చేసినోడే గొప్ప….
బైరెడ్డి సిద్దార్థ్ రెడ్డి గారిచే మురళీధర్ రెడ్డి గారు కేక్ తీసుకురావడం జరిగింది.
PPE కిట్ల పంపిణీ
మురళీధర్ రెడ్డి పుట్టిన రోజు సందర్భంగా కర్నూల్ శాసన సభ్యులు హఫీజ్ ఖాన్ గారు, కోడుమూరు శాసన సభ్యులు డా. సుధాకర్ గార్ల చేతుల మీదుగా PPE కిట్ల పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఉచిత త్రాగు నీరు
ఉచిత త్రాగు నీరుని ప్రజల కోసం నిర్మించి కుండలను కూడా పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది..
పాదయాత్రలో భాగంగా CM జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారితో మన మురళీధర్ గారు.
ఉచిత ప్యూరిఫైడ్ త్రాగు నీరుని ప్రజల కోసం నిర్మించిన సందర్బంగా మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న మురళీధర్ గారు.
గ్రామంలోని పేద పిల్లలకి, మరియు అనాదలకు అన్నదానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
పత్తికొండ పట్టణ గ్రామంలోని రైతుల కోసం తన సొంత ఖర్చుతో నల్లగుట్ట కాలువను పునర్నిర్మించారు మరియు రైతుల బాధలను తొలగించడానికి వాతికొండ చెరువు కింద వ్యూహాత్మకంగా వేయించారు, దీని కోసం రైతులందరూ కలిసి మురళీధర్ కు ఎంతో కృతజ్ఞతతో సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
గర్బిణి స్త్రీలకు అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం చేయడం జరిగింది, ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో మురళీధర్ గారు మరియు వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
రంజాన్ పండుగ సందర్భంగా 340 పేద ముస్లిం కుటుంబాలకు రంజాన్ టోఫా ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది..
లాక్ డౌన్ లో
లాక్ డౌన్ వల్ల బాధపడుతున్న పేదలకు సహాయం చేయడానికి ఆయన ముందుకు వచ్చి గ్రామంలోని దాదాపు 100 కుటుంబాలకు, అవసరమైన వారికి, మునిసిపాలిటీ కార్మికులకు జాగ్రత్తలు పాటించి కూరగాయలు, పండ్లను పంపిణీ చేశారు.
స్వర్గీయ YS రాజారెడ్డి గారి 23 వ వర్ధంతి ని హోసూరు రోడ్డు లోని శ్రీ శారదా వృద్ధాశ్రమంలో నిర్వహించారు.వృద్దులకు అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించారు, కరోనా ను దృష్టిలో ఉంచుకుని మాస్క్, భౌతిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ పాల్గొన్నారు.
సృష్టిలో గల జీవరాశులలో ఏ ఒక్కటి అధికంగా కాదు, ఏదీ తక్కువ కాదు. అన్ని సమానమే. అన్ని ఒకదాని మీద ఒకటి ఆధారపడి జీవనం సాగిస్తుంటాయి. మనిషి తన ప్రతి అవసరానికి ప్రకృతి మీద ఆధారపడ్డాడు. ప్రకృతి లేనిదే మనిషి జీవితం లేదు.
Born in Kurnool
of Andhra Pradesh
from Govt Junior College, Pattikonda
Joined the YSRCP
of Pochimireddy Sevadal