Pittala Kalyan Dushanth
SC Cell 63rd Division President, Kazipet, Hanamkonda, Telangana, TRS.
Pittala Kalyan Dushanth is an Indian Politician and SC Cell 63rd Division President of Kazipet in Hanamkonda from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 21st of February 1996, Kalyan was born to the couple Mr. Pittala VeeraKalyan and Mrs. Pittala Pushpa and raised up in the village of Kazipet in Hanamkonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Kalyan obtained his Secondary School Certificate from St. Gabriel’s High School located at Kazipet, in Warangal District in 2012 and completed his Intermediate course from the Sri Chaitanya Junior College at Hyderabad in 2014.
Kalyan attained his Graduation of B.Tech from Ganapathi Engineering College at Kazipet in 2018.
Soon after the conclusion of his education, Kalyan turned into Professional as a Electrical Technician in the HBL Electrical Company and ever since he started he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Having been greatly motivated by the effort and services offered to the people by the Kalvakunlta Chandra Sekhar Rao, the current Chief Minister of the State of Telangana, Kalyan started his political career in 2013 by becoming a member of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).
As being a part of TRS, Kalyan express keen interest and performs every activity as an Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Kalyan was appointed as the Mandal Co-Convener in Kazipet from TRS to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
For his stubbornness, he was elevated from TRS to TJSF Urban Secretary of Warangal in 2017, with the mandate to carry out his tasks only for the benefit of the people, without impacting the party’s faith in him.
In 2020, For his impressive performance during his services, Kalyan was designated as the SC Cell 63rd Division President of Kazipet from TRS to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
- Under the auspices of Higher authorities, Kalyana Lakshmi scheme, Shadi Mubarak, CM Relief Fund and cheques were handed over to the beneficiaries.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organised Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- During his statement, he addressed the public about the development and welfare efforts carried out on behalf of the government by the Party.
- A significant number of party development activities were carried out in the area in needed to aid the party strengthen.
- While serving as an TRS activist, he will be accessible to the general public during challenging times. he is constantly engaged in a battle to resolve the problems of the people, and petitions are being delivered to the appropriate authorities
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man.
- Kalyan in exchange for a substantial fee for the commodities produced by the farmer, strove tirelessly to improve a lot of the farmers throughout his reign.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Kalyan was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfils his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Kalyan made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Kalyan sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lock down by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following to the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Kalyan as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
- He provided oxygen cylinders free of charge at the hospital during the hard times with the assistance of Aalaya Foundation and many of the victims were given another birth.
H.No: 25-7-316, Colony: Vishupuri Colony, Village&Mandal: Kazipet, District: Hanamkonda, Constituency: Warangal West, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 506003.
Mobile: 86860 85240, 90306 76182.
దిష్టి బొమ్మ దగ్ధం
రైల్వే బడ్జెట్లో కాజిపేటకు నిధులు కేటాయిచకపోవడాన్ని నిరసన చేస్తూ కాజిపేట చౌరస్తాలో ప్రధాన నరేంద్ర మోదీ దిష్టి బొమ్మను తెరాస నాయకులు దహనం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
Born in Kazipet Village
in Hanamkonda, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
from St. Gabriel’s High School, Kazipet
Joined in the TRS
Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Hyderabad
of Kazipet, TRS
TJSF Urban Secretary
of Warangal, TRS
from Ganapathi Engineering College, Kazipet
SC Cell 63rd Division President
of Kazipet, TRS