Pippara Venkateshwar Rao
Party Activist, Ibrahimpatnam, Jagtial, Korutla, Telangana, BJP
Pippara Venkateshwar Rao is an Indian politician and Party Activist of the political party Bharatiya Janata Party.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
He was born on December 12, 1959, in the place of Ibrahimpatnam, to a couple named Hanumantha Rao and Sindhuja.
In 1975, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School located at Korutla and Studied Intermediate from Govt Junior College, Nizamabad in the year 1979.
Later in 1985, He Obtained a Bachelor’s degree at External University, Hyderabad, and completed a master’s with a specialization in Sociology from Osmania University.
Followed his Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) at Osmania University.
CAREER IN POLITICS
while he was in the sixth standard, joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), an Indian right-wing Hindu nationalist group that is usually recognized as the parent organization of the country’s governing party, the BJP.
Venkateshwar Rao debuted into active politics through the Bharatiya Janata Party, founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
He has been a Party Activist from the day he joined the party, dedicating his complete day to the expansion of the party by attending every scheduled meeting.
CAREER IN PROFESSION
Venkateshwar was brought up with a positive mindset and Creation of Moral responsibility, Hardworking by imposing the ethical values of Social, Spiritual, and Economic life among the people working for National integration by securing their bread and butter.
He began his professional career in 1996 to develop himself as an independent by working as an Advocate, a professional in the field of law.
FAMILY INVOLVEMENT IN POLITICS
Over the years, the Pippara family has given generously to those in need, and some members of the family are active in politics. Hanumantha Rao is the father of Venkateshwar Rao, who served as a State Executive Board Member.
Sindhuja, in addition to her spouse, has stepped up into politics and taken part in a variety of volunteer activities in order to support Hanumanth’s humanitarian work.
They have performed a wide range of development activities for the growth of the village and the welfare of people.
He is an active member of the Telangana movement, which seeks to separate Telangana from Andhra Pradesh, and he has provided significant intellectual support to the Telangana Statehood Movement.
In 1975, Venkateshwar was a participant in India’s emergency era, which lasted 18 months from 1975 to 1977 and had seen Prime Minister Indira Gandhi announce a state of emergency throughout the nation.
Venkateshwar Rao was arrested, along with other BJP members, during the movement.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Raju assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year, he organizes a celebration in the hamlet to commemorate Ambedkar’s birth and death anniversary and also performs cultural and traditional events in the schools.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, He Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- BJP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He played a key role by participating in Dharnas for land issues and justice was given to the underprivilaged one.
- Venkateshwar Rao defended the legitimacy of various women’s claims, as well as the claims of Raped allies.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Food item packets, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.