Pinjari Idrus Basha
Party Leader, Pedda Marriveedu, Gonegandla, Kurnool, Yemmiganur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Pinjari Idrus Basha is an Indian Politician of TDP and Party Leader of Pedda Marriveedu in Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 23rd of July 1998, Idrus Basha was born to the couple Mr. Pinjari Chinna Abdul and Mrs. Pinjari Dastagiramma and resided in the village of Pedda marriveedu in Gonegandla Mandal of Kurnool District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2014, Idrus Basha acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Ingaladahal in Holagunda Mandal and completed his Intermediate course from Ap Model School And College at Gonegandla, Kurnool in 2016.
He attained his Graduation a degree from Adoni Arts and Science College at Adoni, Andhra Pradesh in 2019.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Having joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2022, Idrus Basha’s political career was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a member of the TDP, Idrus Basha takes a keen interest in and participates in all activities as a Party Leader of TDP by carrying out his obligations by a code of conduct and for the recognition of the relevant party.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Along with the farmers of Amravati, there was a campaign to have the decision of the three capitals to acknowledge Amravati as a single capital overturned.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- Idrus Basha collected money from the senior political leaders and handed over the collected money to the handicapped and the old aged people to survive and to satisfy their necessities.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Idrus Basha continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials for survival and assisting them during the financial crisis.
- Idrus Basha offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
Services Rendered during the covid-19 Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Idrus Basha offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Idrus Basha acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Idrus Basha responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown. He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- He distributed rice, vegetables, and essentials to the covid affected people and the poor in the village.
“A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done.”
-Pinjari Idrus Basha
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్లోని కర్నూలు జిల్లా పెద్ద మర్రివీడుకు టీడీపీ పార్టీ నాయకుడు పింజారి ఇద్రుస్ బాషా గారు.
తెలుగు దేశం పార్టీ నాయకుడితో కలిసి పింజారి ఇద్రూస్ బాషా గారు.