Pilli Nava Ratnam
Youth President, Mangalagunta Palem, Narsapuram, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Pilli Nava Ratnam is the YSRCP Youth President of Rustumbada, Narsapuram Mandal.
Born and Education:
He was born on 07th June 1987 in Mangalagunta Palem. His parents were Ratnaraju and Serumani. Nava Rathanam completed his schooling at ZPHS, located at Sittarampuram.
He was an Electrician by his Profession.
In 2008, Nava Ratnam started his Political Journey with the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP). He strongly believes that politicians alone can stop corruption, bribery, and many other illegal activities in society and make the country a corruption-free country.
Nava Ratnam gave his contribution to every party welfare program such as Party joining programs, Election Campaign, dharnas, rasta rokos, Protest programs against injustice.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
In view of his tireless struggle on youth issues, party officials appointed him as Youth President from Rustumbada, Narsapuram Mandal and he currently serving in the position
- Nava Ratnam is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He cleared road issues, water issues, in the village. He takes every problem faced by the village people to the relevant authorities and makes them solve it.
- He conducted village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He has participated in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He also gave financial support to the poor students and provided stationery things for them.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Nava Ratnam informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly middle class and poor people could not survive during the Covid crisis.
-Nava Ratnam rendered his service to the people of Mangalagunta Palem village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Nava Ratnam put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.