Mandal Youth Leader, Vannaram, Ramadugu, Choppadandi, Karimnagar, Telangana, Congress
Pidipelly Srinivas is the Mandal Youth Leader of Ramadugu, Karimnagar district. He is well known for his simplicity. He has always been a fighter over people’s issues.
Born and Education:
He was born to the couple Pochamallaiah and Vajramma on 15th January 1992 in Vannaram.
In 2010, Srinivas earned his Board of Secondary Education at ZPHS, located at Kothapalli, and in 2012 he completed Intermediate from Vaishnavi junior college resided at Karimnagar.
He was a Driver by his profession, working as Driver since 2009.
In 2016, Srinivas entered Politics with the motivation of Medipally Satyam. He switches over to the Indian National Congress(INC) party.
The Telangana movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 07-February-2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Srinivas played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao he took part in Hunger Strikes, Rally, Protest Programs, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta-Varpu, Bike Rallies, as a part of Telangana Movement.
The Vannaram village people chose Srinivas as Village Leader in recognition of his efforts and restless work he rose to prominence as a public leader in a short period of time, battling tirelessly for the benefit of the people since joining the party.
Srinivas becomes Mandal Youth Leader of Ramadugu, Karimnagar district. He has always been at the forefront of fighting youth issues. In order to fulfill his responsibilities as the Mandal Youth Leader, Srinivas fought against many incidents that took place against the Youth.
Srinivas demanded that the government release job notifications quickly and stop student suicides.
- Srinivas is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Srinivas financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Srinivas informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Srinivas ‘s Service to the Public during the Pandemic
-Srinivas rendered his service to the people of Vannaram village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Srinivas put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
రక్తదానం మరొకరికి ప్రాణదానం
రక్తదానం చేస్తున్న మండల్ యూత్ లీడర్ మన శ్రీనివాస్ గారు మరొకరికి ప్రాణదానం
ఎంపీ, కాంగ్రెస్ సీనియర్ లీడర్ రేవంత్ రెడ్డి గారితో మన శ్రీనివాస్ గారు