Peruri veera Venkata Naga Prasad
Nyaya Parirakshana Seva Samiti President, RTI Activist, Vempalle, Kadapa, Kamalapuram, Andhra Pradesh.
Peruri Veera Venkata Naga Prasad is President of Nyaya Parirakshana Seva Samiti at Kadapa and RTI Activist of Kadapa in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 07th of May 1986, Naga Prasad was born to the couple Mr. Peruri Damarao and Mrs. Peruri Shiva Laxmamma in the village of Ayyavaripalli in Vempalle Mandal of Kadapa District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2001, he acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Sharada Vidya Mandir and completed his 2 years course of Intermediate from GVN PSR Junior College located at Veerapunayunipalli in 2003.
He attained his graduation of Degree in 2007 from Sri Vontigari Ramasubbanna Memorial College of Education located at Veerapunayunipalli of Kadapa District.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Naga Prasad was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer(CEO) for the Single Window Society in Vempalle, Kadapa District, in 2016 to improve the efficiency of merchants’ contacts with government officials for acquiring the appropriate clearance and permit(s) for goods transport over national or economic borders by saving time and money.
Later the position has been defeated Unjustly, Naga Prasad was falsely accused and removed from the appointed position in SWS.
Naga Prasad joined in the Right to Information Act, in 2016, which is a revolutionary law that attempts to increase openness in Indian government institutions.
Since his appointment, Naga Prasad has worked tirelessly as an RTI Activist to empower individuals, promote good governance in government activities, combat corruption, and make our society truly operate for the people.
Activities Performed by Naga Prasad:
- Naga Prasad noticed that the unemployed in Anantapur district had been receiving employment fraudulently for the last 13 years by glancing at spurious certificates and defrauding the company, so he staged a dharna at Guntur to demand immediate action.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Naga Prasad was organized a seminar on the Right to Information Act and There was a fight over the Right to Education Act to provide clarity of information to Citizens of India, to combat money laundering, and to ensure accountability in the procedures of all public authorities.
- He fight over the issues of the people at the Mandal Revenue Office and strives hard to resolve them as early as possible.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Naga Prasad offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown. Naga Prasad acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Naga Prasad responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown. He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
RTI ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా కార్యక్రమంలో పేరూరి వీర వానికత నాగ ప్రసాద్ గారికి శాలువాతో సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
నూతన సంవత్సరముకు స్వాగతం పలుకుతూ కార్యాలయంలో క్యాలెండర్ ను ఆవిష్కరణ చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
జన్మదిన వేడుక సందర్భంగా కేక్ కట్ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న నాగ ప్రసాద్ గారు.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రజల సమస్యలను వివరిస్తూ అధికారికి వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందచేయడం జరిగింది.