Chairman of DCC Warngal Urban Congress Party (SC Department), Atmakur, Warangal, Warangal Rural, Warangal Urban, Telangana, Congress
Perumandla Ramakrishna is the Chairman of the DCC Warangal Urban District Congress party (SC Department). He was born on 17th-November-1981 in Warangal.
He completed SSC at ZPPSS Atmakur Warangal Rural District and completed Intermediate(BiPC) at APSWRJC Jakaram, Mulugu District. He attained Degree in BPT, MPT from Kakatiya college of Physiotherapy Warangal Urban District. He completed his Post Graduation(M.Sc) in Psychology from Kakatiya University Warangal Urban.
He entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. In 2000, He founded Ramakrishna Charitable Trust, and he serving as Chairman of it. In 2006, He served as Chairman of R.K Hospitals, Warangal Urban. He was the Founder and State president of Telangana Association Physiotherapists(TAP) from 2008-until now.
Ramakrishna is a Member of the All India Professional Congress Party(AIPC) since 2017- at present. He was selected as General Secretary of Lions Club (Asara). From 2018, Ramakrishna was the one of Red Cross Society Life Member. Ramakrishna working as Chairman of the DCC Warangal Urban District Congress party (SC Department).
- Ramakrishna demanded that the government immediately reduce petrol and diesel prices so that they are available to the common man as there is no record of 11 days of an unprecedented increase in petrol and diesel prices in India. Warangal District Leaders participated in the farmer Assurance Drive under the auspices of District SC department Chairman Dr.Ramakrishna to repeal laws that cause harm to farmers.
- Ramakrishna, Party leaders, went on a hunger strike demanding the resignation of Parkal MLA Challa Dharmareddy, who had made remarks against the Constitution of India against the reservation of SC, BC, and minorities.
- He gave awareness on Dalit youth self-employment, financial support, and SC Corporation schemes.
- He has done many Social Activities through his Ramakrishna Charitable Trust distributed fruits, dresses to the poor people, gave financial assistance.
- Party leaders and Ramakrishna organized a rally from Public Garden to Ambedkar Starch in Ambedkar Circle in support of farmers’ protest in Delhi under the auspicious of Warangal District Congress Party SC (SC) Department.
- He distributes fruits to the needy patients treated in the hospital every year on Sonia Gandhi’s birthday.
- Ramakrishna distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance, how to prevent COVID-19.