Penumala Nithya Sha Lem Chittibabu
Social Activist, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Penumala Nithya Sha Lem Chittibabu is a Social Activist from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. He was born on 12th December 1968 to the couple Joseph and Swarna Maria in Guntur.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION –
In 1983, Nithya Sha Lem Chittibabu obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Ravi College. From 1983 to 1985, he earned his Intermediate from Andhra Christian College, Guntur. In 1988, He graduated with a Degree(BA) from Andhra Christian College. Chittibabu gets into his higher education with his Master’s. He attained his Post Graduation with a Master of Social Work(MSW) at Venkateswara Institute, Thirupathi. From 1991 to 1995, he did a Course in Food in Nutrition and a Beautician course.
He was a Horticulturist by his Profession. He has a Special Interest in Horticulture.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE –
Where people hesitate to tread their steps toward service, Chittibabu initiated voluntary efforts to serve the needy people. He strongly believes that “Helping hands shine more than praying lips”.
Chittibabu took a step toward Social Service in order to ensure that no one goes hungry as a result of a lack of money. Since he was a youngster, Chittibabu has had a great desire to help others, and this passion prompted him to train as a Social Worker in the hopes of bringing happiness to others via his work. He is the first to respond to anyone in need in his immediate vicinity. He continues to serve the public by helping those who ask for assistance without even thinking about it.
He was gaining the support of the entire society by supporting those in need. He established a reputation as a man of the intellect today as a result of his early commitment to undertake social duty. He gave a type of encouragement with a passion to serve the people by constantly trying for the welfare of the people and sharing his thoughts of service.
Chittibabu provides financial assistance from the government to street children, poor families, and the elderly. He encourages people to walk the path of today toward development.
Nithya Salem Chittibabu’s Active Involvement in People’s Hardship:
- Chittibabu has developed a strong reputation as a Social Worker in society. People admire Chittibabu for giving him happiness via the happiness of others.
- He is always with the village people irrespective of time in their hardships.
- He has been organizing health camps, blood donation camps, and eye camps and has saved many lives.
- Chittibabu has been provided food, and clothes for the Orphanage, Old age people on the occasion of his birthday every year.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy village people and needy people in the village.
- With the intention of no student becoming illiteracy due to lack of money, Martin provided financial assistance for the Students.
- He conducted awareness programs on Education and conveyed the importance of Education. Facilitates awareness camps, and medical camps for the Science students.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationery things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Chittibabu’s Contribution during the Pandemic-
- Nithya Shalem Chittibabu served even during the Covid Crisis. He gave his helping hand to the public being a Social Activist.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by distributing food and rice.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distancing and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
On September 26, 2022, following his dedicated service to the community, Chitti Babu tragically passed away at his residence due to a heart attack.
Virtue comes through contemplation of the divine, and the exercise of philosophy. But it also comes through public service.
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి చేర్చ చేయడం జరిగింది.
పుట్టినరోజు సందర్భంగా అన్నదానం కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న చిట్టిబాబు గారు
మందుల పంపిణీ కార్యక్రమం
చికెన్ గున్యా జ్వర నివారణకు ఉచిత మందుల పంపిణీ కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చేసి మందులు అందజేసిన మన సామజిక కార్యవేత్త చిట్టిబాబు గారు
జన్మభూమి - మా ఊరు కార్యక్రమంలో
జన్మభూమి – మా ఊరు కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న నిత్య సలీం చిట్టిబాబు గారు మరియు తదితరులు
International Women's day సందర్భంగా
Nithya Sha Lem Chittibabu at various Social Activities