Pentiboyina Narsimha Murthi (ENOSH)
Social Activist, Professional Photography, Visakhapatnam, Gajuwaka, Andhra Pradesh.
Pentiboyina Narsimha Murthi is a Social Activist and Professional Photography at Gajuwaka, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 26th of December 1973, Narsimha Murthi was born to the couple Mr. Pentiboyina Rama Rao and Mrs. Pentiboyina Parvathi and resided in the Visakhapatnam in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the Year 1994, Narsimha Murthi acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Hindustan Shipyard High School located at Visakhapatnam and completed his Intermediate course from Hindustan Shipyard Junior College at Visakhapatnam in 1999.
He finished his education by attaining his Graduation of Diploma in Mechanical in 2000.
After the accomplishment of the education, Narsimha Murthi turned into a professional in the field of Photography by setting up an Alla Aksha Digitals at Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, and ever since he started, he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Narsimha Murthi has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
Narsimha Murthi is a staunch believer that every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Activist, he has participated in a variety of welfare and development initiatives as well as public awareness programs for the betterment of society’s people.
ACTIVITIES PERFORMED RECENTLY:
- He is the first responder to everyone in need of assistance in the area around him. He continues to help society by assisting individuals who seek assistance without reservation.
- By assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole society. His early commitment to social work gained him a reputation as an educated man.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- Every year he conducts Health checkups and Blood camps and donates blood to the people in emergency around three times in Gajuwaka.
- He extended his service work by providing his financial assistance for the operation of Eye Surgery and general health check-ups of the patients.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE PANDEMIC:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Narsimha Murthi provided financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were affected by the lockdown. During the crisis, and acted with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been affected by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded generously, rescuing those in need and offering special attention to those who had been affected by the lockdown, and offered the less fortunate face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches, as well as income support.
- He snuck across to help those who had been impacted by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the established protocols.
- He assisted the impoverished by providing masks, hand sanitizers, food, and financial support.
- A gathering was organized to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt preventative measures to prevent the Corona Epidemic from spreading.
- During this pandemic, With the association of Friends Blood Donation Association, Narsimha Murthi conducted Blood camps and donated blood to the needy, and around 6 times he donated blood to the people and save their lives.
- When the coronavirus was successfully eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not subjected to any negative consequences.
“Strong people stand up for themselves. But the strongest people stand up for others.”
-Pentiboyina Narsimha Murthi (ENOSH)
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించిన రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని నర్సింహా మూర్తి గారు తాను రక్త దానం చేయడమే కాకుండా గ్రామ నివాసుల చేత కూడా రక్త దానం చేయించడం జరిగింది.
రక్తదాన కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా రక్త పరీక్షలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ప్రశంస పత్రం అందజేత
రక్తదాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్తదానం చేసిన కారణముగా అభినందనలను తెలుపుతూ ప్రశంస పత్రాన్ని అందచెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
భోజన ప్యాకెట్ల పంపిణీ
కరోనా విజృజంబిస్తున్న కారణముగా ప్రపంచవ్యాప్తంగా లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించడంతో యాచాకులకు మరియు పేదవారికి భోజన ప్యాకెట్లను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
గాజువాక పట్టాన ప్రాంతంలో నివసిస్తున్న పేద వృద్దులకు కంటి పరీక్షలు నిర్వహించి వారికీ కంటి ఆపరేషన్ జరిపించడంలో తన వంతు సహాయం చేసిన నర్సింహా మూర్తి గారు.