Peddapuli Shankar Mudhiraj
Village General Secretary, Pillutla, Shivampet, Medak, Narsapur,Telangana, TRS
Peddapuli Shankar Mudhiraj is an Indian Politician and current TRS Village General Secretary from Pillutla Village of Medak district in the Indian state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 13th of March 1986, Shankar was born to the couple Mr. Peddapuli Narasimhulu and Mrs. Peddapuli Yellamma and resided at Pillutla of Medak district in the Indian state of Telangana.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and Shankar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the ZP High School located at Donthi, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Shankar has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by the Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) under the auspicious Chandrashekar Rao in 2002 Shankar joined the TRS party and served as a Leader of the Party.
In the year 2014, he was promoted as the Village General Secretary of Pillutla in Telangana after receiving control and carrying out all operations as his dedication to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct, as well as for the privilege of recognition.
Shankar competed for the prestigious positions of Ward Member for the 7th Ward in Pillutla, Telangana, in the 2014 election, and for the position of Sarpanch in 2019, but lost by a narrow margin of votes.
After grabbing power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with activities for the Society’s advancement.
Shankar actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State he lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Shankar played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
As a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Shankar has organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families and by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards from the Party.
- Shankar has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Shankar primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Shankar built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Shankar sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- Shankar, together with Shivampet ZPTC Mahesh, equipped masks, sanitizers, food, and financial aid to the underprivileged.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Shankar assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
పిల్లుట్ల గ్రామంలో ఆంజనేయ స్వామి ఆలయం నిర్మాణానికి జడ్పీటీసీ మహేష్ గారు తన సొంత డబ్బులతో 75 వేల రూపాయలు గుడి నిర్మాణానికి ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో గ్రామ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి పెద్దపులి శంకర్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
తెరాస నాయకులతో కలిసి పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న పెద్దపులి శంకర్ గారు..