BJP Mandal Vice President, Vijayawada Urban, Vijayawada West, Vijayawada, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Pedaprolu Balasubrahmanyam is an Indian Politician of Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and Mandal Vice President of the 38th,39th, and 44th Divisions from Vijayawada West.
Born and Education:
He was born on 04th April 1986 in Vijayawada. His parents were Kameswara Rao and Kalyani.
Balasubrahmanyam completed his 5th standard.
A career in Politics:
In 2015, He entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Telugu Desam Party(TDP).
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29 March 1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
He worked as an Active Member of the party and took part in the “Save Amaravathi”, and “Visaka Ukku Andhrula Hakku” Movements.
Balasubrahmanyam was selected and served as 33rd Division BC Committee Member from the TDP.
Due to certain circumstances, Balasubrahmanyam left the TDP he switches over to the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2020. He serves as Party Activist and gave his contributions to every party activity.
He took charge as BJP OBC Mandal Vice President and duly performs his duties to fulfill his roles and responsibilities.
In 2022, Balasubrahmanyam becomes BJP OBC Mandal President of the 38th,39th, and 44th Divisions from Vijayawada West. He participated in the Ayodhya Rama Mandir fundraising event and collected donations of up to 1 lakh.
Presently he working as BJP Mandal Vice President of the 38th,39th, and 44th Divisions from Vijayawada West.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Balasubrahmanyam has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities were implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of Political Leaders, Balasubrahmanyam conducted blood donations, and eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Balasubrahmanyam handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Balasubrahmanyam is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Balasubrahmanyam rendered his service to the Vijayawada people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He conducted 105 days of Nithya Annadanam on behalf of BJYM.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Balasubrahmanyam put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
అటల్ బిహారీ వాజ్పేయి (భారత మాజీ ప్రధాని) మరియు ఇతర దివంగత బిజెపి నాయకుల జయంతి సందర్భంగా చిత్రపటానికి వారు దేశానికి చేసిన సేవలను స్మరించుకుంటూ ఘన నివాళి అర్పించి పండ్లు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
BJP Party Activities
Party Events Videos
Born in Vijayawada
Completed 5th standard
with the TDP
BC Committee Member
of 33rd Division
Joined in the BJP
BJP OBC Mandal Vice President
BJP OBC Mandal President
of 38th,39th,44th Divisions from Vijayawada West
BJP Mandal Vice President
of 38th,39th,44th Divisions from Vijayawada West