Pavuluri Ankamma Rao
Social Activist, Vemparala, Addanki, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh
Pavuluri Ankamma Rao is an Indian Politician and Social Activist&TDP Activist from Vemparala, Addanki Mandal.
Early Life and Education:
On the 30th of August 1990, Ankamma Rao was born to the couple Mr.Kotaiah and Mrs.Laxmi in Vemparala village Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2007, Ankamma Rao obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School placed at Chakrayapalem, and he completed his Undergraduate course at Government Junior College located at Addanki in 2011.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from KRK Degree College situated at Addanki, Andhra Pradesh in 2015 he attained a B.Ed from Bankr College, Myadharimetla in 2017.
A career in Politics:
After the completion of his education, Ankamma Rao was drawn into Politics in 2009, through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. With unprecedented confidence in him, the party instantaneously handed over the position of Ward Member of 2nd ward from Vemparala, Addanki Mandal from the TDP in 2014.
Ankamma Rao established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgment of his efforts and hard work, he was designated a Social Activist by the village people.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Ankamma Rao is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Ankamma Rao was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them in getting the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Ankamma Rao continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- He has been donating clothes for the Orphanages every year.
- Ankamma Rao offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Ankamma Rao is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Ankamma Rao offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- AnkammaRao acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Ankamma Rao responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.