Pattiboini Shankar Naidu
Assembly Youth President, Araku Valley, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Pattiboini Shankar Naidu is an Indian Politician and Assembly Youth President of Araku Valley from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 1st of May 1987, Pattiboini Shankar Naidu was born to the couple Mr.Malam Naidu and Mrs.Chinalamma and resided at Bakuru in Alluri Sitarama Raju District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2003, Shankar Naidu obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Calt School placed at Paderu completed and his Undergradute course from Government Junior College located at Paderu in 2005.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Government Degree College situated at Paderu, Telangana in 1990 and acquired his post Graduation from Andhra Univercity, Vishakapatanam in 2010.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
On continuation of his education, Shankar Naidu was drawn into Politics in 2009, through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. With unprecedented confidence in him, the party instantaneously handed over the position of Assembly Yuvatha President of Araku Valley to him from the TDP.
Kanaka Rao was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him until 2010, without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
In the year 2019, His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity earned him the honorary status of Assembly Youth President of Araku Valley to expand his services and to carry out his duties under his authority and to abide by his responsibilities.
- Shankar fights for job reservation for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Shankar fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
- He has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations for the1/72 Fought for Tribal Rights under Government Order and Fought for Release of Jobs Notifications and Forum for Jivo No.3, pensions and other schemes that benefits their lives.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Shankar sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding to the precautions.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- He provided Sweaters to the covid effected people at the Government hospitals alog with the covid kit.
టెక్కలి నియోజకవర్గ శాసన సభ్యులు మరియు టీడీపీ రాజకీయ పార్టీ చీఫ్ సభ్యులు “అచ్చంనాయుడు కింజరప్ప” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును ఆఅందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
Born in Bakuru
in Alluri Sitarama Raju District
from Calt School
Government Junior College from Paderu
Government Degree College from Paderu
Finished Post graduation
from Andhra Univercity
Joined in TDP Party
Telugu Yuvatha Assembly President
Assembly Youth President
from TDP,Andhra Pradesh