Senior Leader of BJP , BJP, Kukatpally , Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana.
Mr. Patlolla Nagi Reddy is a Senior Leader of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Managing director of a Recruitment Consultancy named SSPC.
Born and Education:
Being born into a rural middle-class family on 24 July 1968 as the eldest brother of 5 sisters for the couple Patlolla Narayana Reddy and Nagamma at Sajjapur Village, he studied LLB in PRR Law College, Hyderabad in 2003.
He never believed in Fancy education. He had a simple education background as anyone and everyone does like Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS Kohir in 1985, intermediate from Govt. Junior College, Kohir in 1988, Graduation from Sree Anantha Padmanabha Arts, Science & Commerce College, Vikarabad in 1991. Despite handling huge family responsibilities, he always had greater achievements Professionally and Educationally.
Early political career:
Nagi Reddy joined active politics in 1991 through National Congress Party (INC). While pursuing his graduation he was appointed as Vice-president of NSUI (The National Students’ Union of India), Zahirabad. In 1995, He served as a Youth Congress Vice-President for Zahirabad.
From 2005 to 2010, Mr. Reddy served as President of TS National Mazdoor Union RTC Depot, Kukatpally. Since 2010, He appointed as an Honorable President of Telangana Mazdoor Union, Kukatpally. Besides that, from 2010-2014, he also served as a Convenor for Telangana State Joint Action Committee (TSJAC), Kukatpally.
From 2011-2016, He served as a Vice-President for the Ranga Reddy District from the Congress Party. From 2017-2019, Nagireddy served as a State Secretary of Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee Organization (TPCC). In the year 2019, He was elected as the TPCC Official Spokesperson for Congress Party.
He is the President of Bharat Nagar Colony Welfare Resident Association, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. In 2021, He joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He has been serving as a Senior Leader for BJP.
Mr. Reddy Started his professional carrier as a Private Employee for the Human Resource Department in Hyderabad. He has started his own recruitment company as a Recruitment Consultancy named as SSPC which is only for the Unemployed Students to make them employed.
- In the year 2007, Nagireddy initially begins his service by collecting money in the form of donations and constructed the Pochammathalli Temple in Bharat Nagar Colony, Kukatpally.
- In the year 2008, Nagireddy formed the Senior Citizen Association by receiving assistance from the government and he was working as a chief advisor of the association
- With the help of the government in 2012-2013, Nagireddy established Mahila Mandal Association and distributed embroidery machines and basic Snack items for preparations and provided training to the women to make the women self-employed.
- Nagireddy established the Morning Walker Association with the help of the Government in the year 2016, He is serving as the Coach and the President of the association
- Nagireddy has performed many social activities for the welfare of the people in society. He conducted and participated in many programs for the development of society.
- He attends and actively participates in every party meeting conducted by the party members.
- He distributed Books, Bags, and essential stationery items to the school students and encouraged the students who were actively participated in the sports.
- Nagireddy distributed Masks, Sanitizers, and the basic essentials to the people during the covid-19 pandemic period and also created awareness on the maintenance of physical distance.
In 2008, Nagireddy has established a Trust named a Nagireddy Trust in Kukatpally. Nagireddy is the Founder and the Chairperson of the Nagireddy Trust. The main Motto of the Trust is to Render Social service for the Poor Community. Nagireddy extended his services through the trust by helping in all the sectors like Education, Health, Environment, and Sports.