Pathlavath Vijay Nayak
Ward Member, District Working President of LHPS, Rachalapalle, Mahbubnagar, LHPS, TRS,
Pathlavath Vijay Nayak is the Ward Member of Rachalapalle from TRS and District Working President of LHPS.
He was born on 08-March-1986 to Kaliya Nayak and Gamlani in Rachalapalle.
In 2003, Vijay Nayak completed his Schooling at ZP High School located at Madharam and Intermediate from the Ushodaya junior College at kalwakurty.
He attained a Graduation from BR Ambedkar University, Kalwakurthy in 2009.
Vijay Nayak began his political entry through ABVP (Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) in the year 2004 and he was in the position of President served from 2004-2005 to Kalwakurthy.
In the year 2006, He joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) Party and was an Active Member who involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party.
Vijay Nayak appointed as the Mandal General Secretary of J.A.C worked in the year 2010 and discharged his duties.
During the general elections held in 2014, He designated as the Social Media Convenor of the TRS Party worked all day (Day and Night) for the development of the Party and looked after the people.
In 2000, Vijay joined LHPS (Lambadi Hakkula Porata Samiti) and he was a member in it who fights for the rights of Lambadas/ Banjaras (schedule Caste).
He was designated as the LHPS Mandal President of Midjil served between 2007-2014 and monitored his responsibilities.
With the dedication and sincerity towards his work, the position upgraded to District General Secretary of LHPS in the year 2014.
For his comprehensive commitment towards the position in the year 2018, Vijay Nayak appointed as the District Working President of LHPS Since then he has been working comprehensively all the time for the assigned position.
In 2019, He was elected as the 12th Ward Member of Rachalapalle with the support of the TRS Party and from then discharging his duties.
- Vijay Nayak conducted and participated in a Padayatra made overall in Kalwakurthy in the year 2007 for the reservations of ST people.
- He participated in Many programs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, and Dharnas.
- He participated in Telangana Movement and also moved to House arrest while performing dharnas.
- He involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and for college students.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- Organized many party meetings for the strong development of the Party and community.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Many development and social activities have been performed by the party.
- He fought and solved the issues of criminal cases filed in police stations.
- Provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Vijay Nayak.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Vijay Nayak financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables, fruits, and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- Vijay provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services During Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
దీక్ష లో భాగంగా
మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న మన విజయ్ నాయక్ గారు..
మీటింగ్ లో విజయ్ నాయక్ గారు.
హరీష్ రావు గారిని కలిసిన విజయ్ నాయక్ గారు…