Pathan Nagul Meerakhan
Senior Leader, Nidumukkala, Tadikonda Mandal, Guntur District, YSRCP, Andhra Pradesh
Pathan Nagul Meerakhan is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Senior Leader of Nidumukkala Village, Tadikonda Mandal, Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On the 1st July 1977, Pathan Nagul Meerakhan was born to the couple Mr. and Mrs. Pathan Janbee and Beddnia resided in Nidumukkala Village, Tadikonda Mandal, Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Pathan Nagul Meerakhan acquired his 7th Standard from Sarada High School located at Tadikonda Mandal, Guntur District.
Soon after the completion of his education, Nagul Meerakhan began his Professional Career a started doing Agriculture, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handled his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2012, Nagul Meerakhan began his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
He was designated as the Senior Leader of Nidumukkala, Guntur District from YSRCP, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Nagul Meerakhan conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Nagul Meerakhan is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Nagul Meerakhan was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Nagul Meerakhan continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Nagul Meerakhan offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Nagul Meerakhan is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Nagul Meerakhan offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Nagul Meerakhan acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Nagul Meerakhan responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Village: Nidumukkala, Mandal: Tadikonda, District: Guntur, Constituency: Tadikonda, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 522016.
Mobile No: 9494465159.
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు మరియు ఆంధ్రరాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి వై.ఎస్. జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన సందర్భంలో.
పుంగనూరు అసెంబ్లీ నియోజకవర్గం ఎమ్మెల్యే పెద్దిరెడ్డి రామచంద్రారెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
Born in Nidumukkala
Tadikonda Mandal, Guntur District
Sarada High School, Tadikonda Mandal, Guntur District.
Joined in YSRCP
ofYSRCP, Nidumukkala, Guntur District