Village Volunteer, Medapuram Village, Chennekothapalli Mandal, Sri Sathyasai District, Rapthadu, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Pathakala Mallikarjuna is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and a Village Volunteer of Medapuram Village, Chennekothapalli Mandal, Sri Sathyasai District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 10th June 1989, Pathakala Mallikarjuna was born to a couple Mr. Pathakala Narsimhulu and Mrs: Pathakala Nagamma in the Medapuram Village, Chennekothapalli Mandal, Sri Sathyasai District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Mallikarjuna acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Medapuram in the year 2004 and completed his Intermediate from SSSS Junior College located at Kurnool in the year 2006.
He acquired his ITI at Sri Sai Ram ITI College at Dharmavaram in the year 2008 and finished his Diploma in Automobile Engineering College at Anantapur in the year 2011.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2012, Mallikarjuna joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Village volunteer of Medapuramam from YSRCP in 2019, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Mallikarjuna is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to address Dwakra women’s issues, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law, efforts for the safety of girls, bans on dowry.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- He pays monthly pensions on the first day of each month.
- He takes a fever survey every month in their Village.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Mallikarjuna provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and served them in other ways when necessary. My services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Mallikarjuna has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Mallikarjuna came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Bio- Data of Mr. Pathakala Mallikarjuna
Name: Pathakala Mallikarjuna
Father: Mr. Pathakala Narsimhulu
Mother: Mrs. Pathakala Nagamma
Present Designation: Village volunteer
Education Qualification: Diploma
Permanent Address: H.NO: 6-113, Landmark: Near Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, Colony: DR. B.R Ambedkar, Village: Madurapuram, Mandal: Chennekothapalli, District: Sri Sathyasai, Constituency: Rapthadu, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 515651.
Mobile No: 9154445618, 6301605669.
“Some people predict the future but the Leaders Create the Future.”
మాస్కులను అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
కరోనా వ్యాధి సోకడకుండా అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ చిన్నారులకు మరియు ప్రజలకు సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ మాస్కులను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
పుస్తకాలు పంపిణి చేసిన సందర్భంలో
పార్టీ నాయకులూ అందరూ కలిసి విద్యాదులకు పుస్తకాలు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఫంప్లేట్స్ పంపిణి చేసిన సందర్భంలో
మల్లికార్జున గారు గ్రమ్మ ప్రజలకు ఫంప్లేట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణి చేసిన సందర్భంలో
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణి చేసిన మల్లికార్జున గారు.
శనితీజర్స్ పంపిణి చేసిన సందర్భంలో
కరోనా వ్యాధి సోకడకుండా అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ చిన్నారులకు మరియు ప్రజలకు సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ శనితీజర్స్ పంపిణి జరిగింది.
కరోనా బారిన పడకుండా గ్రామం యొక్క భద్రత కోసం గ్రామం అంతటా సోడియం హైపోక్లోరైట్ ద్రావణాన్ని పిచికారీ చేశారు.
పుట్టినరోజు వేడుకలో సందర్భంగా
పార్టీ నాయకుల పుట్టిన రోజు సందర్భంగా.
మల్లికార్జున గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పేద ప్రజలకు ఉచిత వైద్య శిబిరాలు మరియు మందులు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.