TDP Constituency Spokesperson, Party Activist, Kesavaram, Kota, Tirupathi, Gudur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Pasupuleti Venu is the Indian Politician and currently TDP Constituency Spokesperson of Gudur in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life & Education :
Pasupuleti Venu was born on 7th June 1986 in Kesavaram village to the couple Mr.Pasupuleti Venkaiah and Mrs.Pasupuleti Ramanamma.
Venu earned his Secondary Board of Education from APSWRS at Kota in 2003. He completed his Intermediate at APSWRS and resided in Vakadu in the year 2005.
Venu attained his graduation Degree from NBKR College situated in Vidyanagar in 2008. Then he obtained Post Graduation from SV University located at Thirupathi in 2014.
Later he is Persuing his Ph.D. at SV University in Tirupathi.
Early Career in Politics :
Venu is a staunch believer in the power of education and politics to reform society and eradicate social savagery.
He commenced his political career by joining to Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in the year 2006.
As a part of TDP, Venu expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and recognizing the respective party.
Venu then joined TNSF (Telugu Nadu Students Federation) which is a Students’ Wing of the Telugu Desam Party and worked as an Active Member from 2012 to 2014.
Venu played an active role as an Activist at Mandal cultural Activities from TDP in 2015 and successfully fulfills his roles and responsibilities.
In appreciation of Venu’s arduous efforts and the ongoing fight for social change, the TDP formally declared his position as TDP Constituency Spokesperson on February 22, 2022.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of Society.
Recent Activities :
- Venu played an active role and fought for acquiring Amaravathi as the capital of Andhra Pradesh and participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s for the justice to the Farmers of Amaravati.
- He participated recently in Badhude Badude Program to know the problems of people.
- He protested against the increased Electricity charges to be reduced.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards and other Revenue issues.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Participating very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election and briefly explaining the rules of the party to every single voter, venu worked hard for the victory of the party.
- venu was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Village Developmental Activities :
- Venu participated in village development activities like paving CC roads, digging borewells, erecting street lights, clearing drainage systems, and resolving water problems.
Social Activities :
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Venu has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
Pandemic Activities :
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Venu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Provided Food, Vegetables to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
- Venu acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Venu sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా...
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.
పసుపులేటి వేణు గారు తిరుపతి పార్లమెంట్ తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ యూత్ అధ్యక్షుడు రవి నాయుడును కలిసిన సందర్భంలో .
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ సందర్భం లో భాగంగా..
టీడీపీ 36వ వార్షికోత్సవం సందర్భంగా ఎన్టీఆర్ చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాల వేసిన పసుపులేటి వేణు.