District Samiti Member, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, CPI.
Pasupuleti Mahesh is an Indian Politician and District Samiti Member of Nellore from the Political Party CPI.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of August 1984, Mahesh was born to the parents of Madhakondaya and Malamma in the Village of Kavali. He acquired his Schooling from Voshodaya School at kavali in the year 1993.
In 2013, Mahesh was drawn into active politics by the Communist Party of India (CPI) in 2013 and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
As a Shaka Secretary of Vykuntapuram, he demonstrated his loyalty to the People by continuously working for their well-being, and striving hard for their benefit.
In 2016, He extended his service and work by being a Mandal Secretary by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about party and District development.
He increased his work ethic by honorably receiving the position as the District Samiti Member by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations from 2017.
In 2019, His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him Deputy General Secretary from AIYF by strengthening his duties, constantly thinking about the welfare of the people, and gaining widespread recognition.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Raju assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the INC party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- CPI Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
H.no: 8-30-72, Village: Vykuntapuram, Mandal: Kavali, District: Nellore, State: Andhra Pradesh
Mobile: 9700013187, 7396259587
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రజల సమస్యలను అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ వినతి పత్రాన్ని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Kavali
from Voshodaya School at Kavali
District Samiti Member
Deputy General Secretary