SC Cell President, Perumallapalli, Vinukonda, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Pasupula Datthu is the SC Cell President, Vinukonda constituency. He was born on 20-April-1995 to Anjaiah and Anjali in Vinukonda. He studied SSC at ZP high school, Peddakancherla. In 2012, He completed Intermediate from Govt junior college. In 2015, He completed his Graduation from TJPS college, Guntur.
In 2011, He joined the Student Federation of India(SFI) and selected as SFI President, Vinukonda. In 2012, Datthu entered into Active Politics with the CPM party and he was the President of Municipalities, Guntur. He served as SC Cell Coordinator, AP in 2016. In 2017, He is a Team Coordinator of Mala Mahanadu Samaikya Trust. Datthu worked as District Secretary, Guntur in 2018. In 2019, He joined the YSRCP. Datthu serving as SC Cell President, Vinukonda constituency from the YSRCP.
He has participated in Samaikyandhra Movement, Y.S Jagan Padayatra. Fought for SC rights. Datthu organized district-level meetings on SC Cell.
- Datthu is a Party Activist. He fought on Student’ issues, went to jail 13 times during Student issues.
- He conducted awareness camps on studies.
- Fought for every issue in the village like he sanctioned pensions to old age people, widows, handicapped people.
- Gave financial assistance to poor people, Mala Mahanadu Team people.
- He gave financial support and food to the funeral programs of village people.
- Distributed fruits to Covid-19 victims. He provided Rice, Vegetables, Masks, Sanitizers to the poor people in the COVID-19 lockdown period.
- Worked as COVID-19 Volunteer.