SC Cell President, Perumallapalli, Vinukonda, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Pasupula Datthu is the SC Cell President, Vinukonda constituency.
He was born on 20-April-1995 to Anjaiah and Anjali in Vinukonda. He studied SSC at ZP high school, Peddakancherla. In 2012, He completed Intermediate from Govt junior college. In 2015, He completed his Graduation from TJPS college, Guntur.
In 2011, He joined the Student Federation of India(SFI) and selected as SFI President, Vinukonda. In 2012, Datthu entered into Active Politics with the CPM party and he was the President of Municipalities, Guntur.
He served as SC Cell Coordinator, AP in 2016. In 2017, He is a Team Coordinator of Mala Mahanadu Samaikya Trust. Datthu worked as District Secretary, Guntur in 2018. In 2019, He joined the YSRCP. Datthu serving as SC Cell President, Vinukonda constituency from the YSRCP.
He has participated in Samaikyandhra Movement, Y.S Jagan Padayatra. Fought for SC rights. Datthu organized district-level meetings on SC Cell.
- Complications under Housing Scheme and Water-related problems were resolved by the Datthu.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies.
- He participated in many social Programs and involved in Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, and Dharnas for the recognition Party.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Every year during national festivals like Republic Day and Independence day, Datthu conducts and attends the programs in the schools and distributed prizes to the students who actively participated and won in the sports.
- Fought for every issue in the village like he sanctioned pensions to old age people, widows, handicapped people.
- Gave financial assistance to poor people, Mala Mahanadu Team people.
- He gave financial support and food to the funeral programs of village people.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Nagraj will be at the forefront of the problem.
Services for the Students Welfare:
- Datthu believed that Education is the first step for everyone to gain the knowledge, critical thinking, empowerment and skills they need to make this world a better place
- Datthu fights for job reservation for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- Datthu fought hard and persevered on the problems faced by school and college students and moved to Jail 13 times while performing dharnas and Rally for the welfare of the children.
- He also conducted awareness camps on studies and explained the importance of education and how it can change society.
- Datthu mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Datthu came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Datthu came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown by working as Covid Volunteer.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.