Village President, Peddalingapur, Ellanthakunta, Telangana, TRs
Pasula Babu is currently monitoring the designation of Village President from TRS at Peddalingapur resided at Rajanna Sircilla Dist.
Early Life & Education:
He was born on 18-May-1984 to Pasula Balaiah & Devavva and raised up in Peddalingapur Village. He studied Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Peddalingapur in 2000. He completed his higher education at Siddipet from Government Junior College in 2002.
Babu attained Graduation from SRM Degree College in 2005 at Karimnagar. He extended his studies by pursuing MCA in 2011 from Moghal College of Engineering and Technology positioned in Hyderabad.
Early Political Life:
As his passion is to be self-employed and self-dependent Soon after accomplishment of his higher studies he independently wants to serve and take responsibilities. In that aspect, Pasula Babu began his political career by entering into the political Party Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is an Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana. He worked as an Active Member from TRS.
For his prestige and hard work towards the work, the party upgraded his position in 2015 by appointing him to serve as Village President at Peddalingapur from TRS Political Party. Since then he has been monitoring the respective designation with gratitude by solving the issues.
During Telangana Movement, Pasula Babu played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state Telangana, Pasula Babu organized Padayatra along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
- Pasula Babu actively involved in the programs organized by the TRS Political Party.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the TRS Party, the symbol and ideology of the TRS Party to the party leaders.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and solve issues raised on any problems.
- Pasula Babu involved and played a Primary role to develop the party.
- Pasula Babu conducted Patry Joining meetings and received them with humanity to the TRS Party
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the TRS Party to the upcoming leaders.
- By taking the work as his responsibility he took initiation to serve as TRS Activist.
- He respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topic.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He contributed better infrastructures and provided facilities for the development of Higher Classes in Government Schools.
- He fought for issues raised in Schools about the increment of fees and finalized the problem and he regularly conducts Awareness programs in the schools about the importance of education and delivers motivational speeches to the students to reach their goals for their brightest future.
- Babu completely comes with humanity and gives his hand to help and heart to serve by rendering the service selflessly to the orphans and senior citizens.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families and also for the death-affected families by donating a certain amount(1500to 2000) for their well-being.
- He fought and vacated the issues raised on Water and provided water tanks in nearby areas. Pasula Babu Stood up for them in any situation and gave them all the things when they are in need.
- He organized Cultural and Traditional programs by noticing every student’s talent and he gave the best advice for their career to reach their goals and get success in their lives.
- Every Year On the occasion of Freedom Fighters birth anniversaries Pasula Babu Celebrates the occasion by recalling the services they provided to the nation and conducted the national level programs in that case he presented prizes to the School students.
- As his view is to serve the people with humanity he came forward with gratitude by joining the orphans in government schools and stood up for them in all the situations by providing essential things whatever they need.
- He fought and cleared the problems related to school students and he allotted free seats in Gurukul Schools.
- Babu set up fundraising events and with the collected funds he presented dresses, school bags to the orphan students who gained seats in Gurukul School.
- He constantly strives to help the poor people and deliver speeches about the service and inspire those who are willing to assist the people helplessly.
- He set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- Babu formed and involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
Services During pandemic Covid-19:
- Babu came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the migrant workers who came from Bihar and Maharashtra by providing food and shelter to them around 15days by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Babu and his co-party leaders have come together to help the needy who in lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
The life of people can’t be decided by seeing his visions and dreams, but can be decided when actively moving forward with gratitude to help the orphans. No other happiness is equal to the happiness in serving the needy.