Village President, Paspula, Kodair, Nagarkurnool, Kollapur, Andhra Pradesh, INC.
Paspunuri Raju is an Indian Politician and Village President of Pasupula in Nagarkurnool District from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 16th of April 1991, Raju was born to the couple Mr. Paspunuri Swamy and Mrs. Paspunuri Bichamma in the village of Pasupula in Kodair Mandal of Nagarkurnool District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Raju acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2008 from Zilla Parishad High School at Peddakothapalle in Nagarkurnool District and completed his Intermediate course in 2010 village from Padmavathi Junior College placed at Nagarkurnool
In the year 2014, He attained his Graduation of Degree from VRK Degree College situated at Nagarkurnool and finished his B.Ed from Navodaya College at Nagarkurnool in 2017.
Basically, Raju hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2012, Raju was drawn into politics through the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
As being a part of INC, Raju expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
For his work and humility, Raju was designated as the Village President of Pasupula in Nagarkurnool District from INC in 2021to to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Among the youth, Raju embodies the potential of the party, inspires them, and motivates them to enroll members of the party.
- The greatness of Sonia Gandhi was propagated from house to house and the state of Telangana was made possible just like Sonia Gandhi.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Raju conveys that handing over the PCC presidency to Revanth Reddy was a good omen and thanked Sonia Gandhi the AICC president and said that political reunification would take place after Revanth Reddy became the PCC across the state.
- Raju expressed that the effort would be possible only with the Congress party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in the society.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Raju has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Raju primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Raju built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with the ration card problem.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Raju sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
H.No: 3-93/1, Colony: Rajaka Colony, Village: Paspula, Mandal: Kodair, District: Nagarkurnool, Constituency: Kollapur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 509412.
Mobile: 99859 64454.
Mr. Paspunuri Raju Views About The INC
Raju was a sincere Congress worker right from his student-hood and his entire family is a staunch supporter of the Congress party and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leaders late Shri Rajiv Gandhiji and Smt. Indira Gandhiji and was immensely inspired by our beloved youth leader Shri Rahul Gandhiji and unique schemes introduced by the State and Central Governments under the dynamic leadership of Smt. Sonia Gandhiji.
నూతన సంవత్సరానికి ఘన స్వాగతం పలుకుతూ నూతన క్యాలెండర్ ల ఆవిష్కరణ కార్యక్రమం లో పాల్గొన్న పసుపుల గ్రామ అధ్యక్షులు పసుపునురి రాజు గారు.
Born in Pasupula Village
of Nagarkurnool District
Completed SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Peddakothapalle
from Padmavathi Junior College, Nagarkurnool
Joined in the INC
from VRK Degree College, Nagarkurnool
from Navodaya College, Nagarkurnool
of Paspula, INC