11th Ward President, Kallakunta Colony, Siddipet, Telangana, TRS
Parvathi Bhairaiah is an Indian Politician and current Ward President from the 11th Ward of the TRS Party in Siddipet of Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Bhairaiah was born on the 01st of January 1976, in Kallakunta Colony of Siddipet District from the Indian state of Telangana to the couple Mr. Parvathi Chandramma and Mrs. Parvathi Balaiah.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and Bhairaiah acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Siddipet in Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION–
Soon after the conclusion of his education, Bhairaiah began his professional career by setting up his own Real Estate business in Siddipet of Telangana state, and ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS –
Bhairaiah joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the TRS Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of TRS, Bhairaiah expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Ward President for the 11th Ward of Siddipet from TRS and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a TRS Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Bhairaiah contested for the reputable position as a Councilor from Kallakunta Colony in Siddipet during the 2000 election poll, but the slight margin of votes made him lose the position.
During his role as Ward President, he was actively an active participant in Telangana Movement, Bhairaiah played an active role in the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and he lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana, Movement Bhairaiah played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in Sakala Jamula Samme, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
As a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Bhairaiah has organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with TRS Members.
Village Development Activities-
- Bhairaiah was involved in village development projects such as paving CC roads, excavating bore wells, erecting street lights, cleaning drainage systems, and managing water issues.
- He was instrumental in the establishment of the Temples at Kallakunta Colony and provided the necessary equipment for the temples.
- Protests & Rallies for the recognition of the respective Party-
- He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Bhairaiah has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Bhairaiah fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Bhairaiah conducted a Corona Virus awareness programme and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital,Bhairaiah also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- During the covid period, he worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves,Bhairaiah stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
సిద్ధిపేట పట్టణం కాళ్లకుంటకాలనీ లోనీ పలు అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమాలకు శంకుస్థాపన చేసిన తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ఆర్థిక & ఆరోగ్య శాఖ మాత్యులు శ్రీ తన్నీరు హరీష్ రావు గారు ..
73వగణతంత్ర దినోత్సవ శుభాకాంక్షలు
సిద్దిపేట పట్టణం 11వ వార్డులో 73వ గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకల సందర్భంగా జాతీయ జెండా ఆవిష్కరణ చేయడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో వార్డు ప్రజలు,నాయకులు,చిన్నారులు అందరూ పాల్గొని గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు విజయవంతం చేయడం జరిగింది..
సిద్దిపేట 1టౌన్ CI శ్రీ సైదులు గారు డీఎస్పీ గా పదోన్నతులు పొందిన సందర్భంగా CI గారికి మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అభినందలు తెలిపిన సిద్దిపేట పట్టణం 27వ వార్డు కాళ్లకుంటకాలనీ TRS పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు పార్వతి భైరయ్య గారు మరియు తదితరులు.
మట్టెలు, ముక్కుపుడక అందజేత
సిద్దిపేట పట్టణం 27వ వార్డు కాళ్ళకుంటకాలనీ TRS పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు పార్వతి భైరయ్య గారు కాళ్ళకుంటకాలనీలోని నిరుపేద మైనార్టీ యువతి వివాహం సంధర్భంగా తన వంతు సహాయంగా మట్టెలు, బంగారు ముక్కుపుడక, మరియు 50 కిలోల సన్న బియ్యం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.