Parvatham Bhaskar Reddy
MPTC, Active Member, Jakkasanikuntla, Peapully, Dhone, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Parvatham Bhaskar Reddy is the YSRCP Leader and MPTC, Peapully Mandal. He was born on 01-01-1971 to Ankal Reddy and Ramulamma in Jakkasanikuntla village. In 1993, He studied SSC at M.S high school, Gooty, and in 1995, he completed his Intermediate from M.S junior college, Gooty. Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. In 1990, Bhaskar Reddy married Laxmi Devi.
In 1991, Bhaskar started his political journey with the Indian National Congress(INC) party and continued as a follower of Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy. He played a key role in Congress party for 10 years. In 2000, Bhaskar left the Congress party and joined the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in the presence of K.E Krishna Murthi.
Bhaskar solved the problems facing by village people. He laid CC roads, provided water tanks in Jakkasanikuntla village. In 2009, Bhaskar launched several welfare schemes and government programs in the TDP government. Bhaskar joined the YSRCP under the auspicious of Buggana Rajendranath Reddy and worked hard for the party. Bhaskar worked hard to win Buggana Rajendranath Reddy as MLA.
Bhaskar always makes him available to YSRCP activists and the public and solves their problems. He was the Active Member of YSRCP. In 2019, Bhaskar and YSRCP leaders elected Bukkana Rajendranath Reddy as MLA from Jakkasanikuntla village with a majority of 450 votes in the AP Assembly elections.
The people of 6 villages elected Bhaskar as MPTC of Peapully Mandal. He built Grama Sachivalayam. Bhaskar gave support to the Yerraguntla Jayamma when she contested as Sarpanch and she won as Sarpanch by a majority of 817 votes.
- Bhaskar involves in many Social Activities. He gave land documents to 200 farmers and sanctioned ration cards, crop loans to 100 members who are eligible.
- He gave financial assistance to the poor people. He distributed fruits to the poor people.
- Bhaskar distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in most of the villages during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Conducted awareness programs on how to maintain Social Distance and how to prevent COVID-19.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.