Rural Panchayath TDP Committee Member, Kakkalapalli, Rural Anantapur, Raptadu, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Parlachodu Raju is the Rural Panchayath Committee Member of Kakkalapalli from the TDP.
He was born on 02-November-1979 in Parlachodu. His parents were Malleshappa and Nagalaxmi.
He has demonstrated a keen interest in politics and a desire to influence society in his own unique manner. In 2006, He entered into Active Politics through the Communist Party of India (Marxist) in the same year he was elected and worked as Anantapur District 2nd Zone Convenor.
Due to some consequences Raju left from CPM party and joined the Bahujan Samaj Party. In 2015, He took charge as Town Secretary of Anantapur from the BSP and discharged his responsibilities successfully.
Raju switches over the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He became recognized as an active member of the party within a few days of joining due to his passionate participation in the events of each party.
About the Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
In 2016, he becomes BJP colony in Incharge and has successfully fulfilled his responsibilities with a strong commitment and constant hard work. The TDP officials have issued orders appointing Raju as Rural Panchayath Committee Member of Kakkalapalli from the TDP.
- Being a TDP leader Raju put a lot of effort into solving people’s issues.
- Raju brings an issue in the community to the attention of the MRO’s and appropriate authorities and works to address it.
- Provided financial support for the poor, donated fruits, food, clothes to the orphanage people on the occasion of his birthday.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- Gave support to the poor people by providing food, money, basic necessities. He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- As part of Environment Protection, he planted plants in the Munagapadu village premises.
- Raju fought over every issue raised in the Kakkalapalli village and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He gave awareness on the consumption of alcohol, tobacco and said not to take them.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
Raju’s Contribution during the Pandemic Covid-19
-Raju rendered his service to the people of Kakkalapalli village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-As part of Corona prevention, he distributed masks, sanitizer bottles in the village.
-During the Pandemic Period, he provided fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He organized the Annadhanam program in the Orphanage and distributed fruits to them.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
-Raju put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims where they are being treated.