Papani Naresh Veeraswamy
Village President, Veerareddypalle, Raipole, Siddipet, Dubbaka , Telangana, TRS
Papani Naresh Veeraswamy is an Indian Politician and the current Village President from the Veerareddypalle in the political party TRS.
Early Life & Education :
Naresh was born on the 20th of September 1992, to Mr. Papani Mallaiah and Mrs. Papani Gowravva in the Village of Veerareddypalle.
In 2009, He completed SSC Standard from ZPHS at Waddepalli Village. In 2011, he did Intermediate from Nagarjuna Junior College, Gajwel.
Early Career in Profession :
After obtaining his academic education, he joined the Vastava Telangana, where he worked by interacting with the public and resolving issues where he gained an overview of the people’s concerns.
Early Career in Politics:
In 2014, He Started his Political Journey with the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) and he was the Party Activist.
He has served many people through his kind heart by carrying out the tasks assigned to him and earning the people’s responses.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the elected position of Village President from the TRS Party of Village of Veerareddypalle, Siddipet District in the year 2015, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Social Developmental Activities :
- Chalivendram: Naresh used to set up a Chalivendram on the main road in the summer and provide cold water to the people.
- Blood Donation: Following the adage that blood donation is better than all money, Naresh Veeraswamy donated blood by participating in a blood donation camp organized in the village every year.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to the Lands.
- He involves in many social activities like Swachh Bharath Abhiyan, Harithaharam, and helping poor people in his village.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
- Even during the corona, which scared the whole nation, Naresh served the people.
- He handed food and rice bags to the migrants, as well as monetarily and emotionally supporting them.
- He gives rice bags, veggies, and medication to covid sufferers who are unable to leave their homes to acquire food. He also provided financial assistance to the impoverished by supplying needed products to people who were unable to obtain work or food due to the lockdown.
- In Corona, we held awareness seminars about maintaining physical distance and taking cautious precautions to avoid an outbreak.
- He gave out veggies and fruits to the villagers and those in need. The Covid-19 vaccination and its effects were the subjects of awareness camps and seminars.
- There were organized awareness seminars on how to avoid covid and there was no need to be alarmed.
- The coronavirus-infected region has been designated a red zone, and residents have been given adequate instructions and measures.
ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా..
తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా తెలంగాణ ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రము ఏర్పాటు కోసం ప్రాణాలను అర్పించిన అమరవీరులకు జోహార్లు తెలువుతూ జెండాను ఎగరవెయ్యడం జరిగింది.