Panja Sammaiah Yadav
District Vice President of Akila Bharata Yadava Sangam, Parinayam Marriage Bureau, Human Rights Association Member, Mandamarri, Mancherial, Chennur, Telangana.
Panja Sammaiah Yadav is the Social Activist and District Vice President of Akila Bharata Yadava Sangam of Mancherial, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 21st of June 1972, Sammaiah was born to the couple Mr. Panja Ramulu and Mrs. Panja Saiamma in the village of Mandamarri in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1988, Sammaiah acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Mandamarri in Mancherial.
As a Singareni Employee-
In the year 1988, Sammaiah joined the Singareni Collieries Company Limited and was employed as a professional person, enabling him to take on his responsibilities at a young age while continuing his education on the one hand and performing his commitments.
Sammaiah has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
He has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
Parinayam Marriage Bureau-
Due to health issues, Sammaiah resigned from the Singareni work and started a business of his own as a Parinayam Marriage Bureau Reg.No- 571/70/2017 placed at Mandamarri in Mancherial District.
As the marriage bond is great in life, Under the auspices of Sammaiah Yadav, 105 weddings have so far been conducted at his own expense in the traditional manner among the essentials of the wedding, the gilding stairs, the clothes, the wedding tent, the banquet, and the priests and led a new life for many newlyweds.
Unmarried young women and men from the neighborhood were assured that they would assist in any way that they could if the situation was brought to their notice. Sammaiah emphasized that free weddings have been held for the needy in the region for some years ago.
The “Ambedkar National Sevaratna” award was granted to Panja Sammaiah in recognition of his exceptional weddings conducted through the Parinayam Marriage Bureau at Mandamarri town. The Bahujan Sahitya Akademi National Award was presented to him on March 14 in Tirupati as a mark of appreciation for his efforts.
Later On, He joined the Human Rights Association and has been serving as the Member to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
On being serving the people professionally, Sammaiah joined the Akila Bharata Yadava Sangam in 2020 and since then he has been serving as the District Vice President of Mancherial in Telangana.
For his work and humility, Sammaiah Yadav has been promoted as the State General Secretary of Jai Telangana All marriage Bureaus Association Registered under 602/2020.
ACTIVITIES PERFORMED RECENTLY:
- Sammaiah fights for job reservations for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He has been providing financial assistance to the unemployed who have lost their jobs due to the corona and are in dire straits.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- Sammaiah sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- Sammaiah distributed 10,000 kgs of rice to the poor people who doesn’t get rations from the government and distributed vegetable strips of leafy vegetables to the families in the village.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
“In other relationships, people are different entities but in marriage, the couple is considered as one. This is what makes marriage a different kind of bond.”
– Parinayam Marriage Bureau
Dr B.R అంబేద్కర్ జాతీయ సేవ రత్న అవార్డు
పరిణయం మ్యారేజ్ బ్యూరో ద్వారా అత్యధికముగా వివాహాలు జరిపి ఎక్కవ శాతం పేదవారికి ఉచిత వివాహాలు జరిపించి నందుకు తేదీ 14-3-2021 నాడు తిరుపతిలో జరిగిన బహుజన సాహిత్య అకాడమీ జాతీయ కార్యదర్శి నల్ల రాధాకృష్ణ చేతుల మీదుగా Dr B.R అంబేద్కర్ జాతీయ సేవ రత్న అవార్డు 2021 గాను పంజా సమ్మయ్య యాదవ్ పరిణయం మ్యారేజ్ బ్యూరో మందమర్రి Dist మంచిర్యాల గారికి బహుకరించడం జరిగింది.