Panja Raj Mudhiraj
Vice-Sarpanch, Veerareddipalle, Telangana, BJP
Raj Mudhiraj is the Vice-Sarpanch of Veerareddipalle from BJP. He was born on 10-July-1985 to Chandraiah & Laxmi in Veerareddipalle village of Medak District.
In 2002, Raj finished his Secondary Board Of Education from ZP High School at Jangapally & Intermediate from Sri Vignan Bharathi Junior Colege located at Siddipet in the year 2004.
He Attained a Graduation in 2007 from Gayatri Degree College, Siddipet, and Completed B.Ed from Stanford college situated at Bhongir.
When Raj was in 7th Standard, He elected as the ABVP Leader and in the year 2008, He joined The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and appointed as the Village President and served in his respective position.
With the dedication and sincerity towards his work, the party-appointed him as the Vice-Sarpanch of Veerareddipalle village and serving since 2018 by discharging his duties and responsibilities.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Raj Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- As a part of environmental protection, Raj Mudhiraj has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Raj conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- Raj set up a “Prakruthi Vanam” Program in his village for the welfare of society.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Raj provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Raj in his surroundings.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Raj assisted the death-affected family financially and provided Rice bags for their survival.
- He assisted the primary schools in the village and provided better infrastructure facilities in the schools.
- Every Year On the occasion of Dr. B.R. Ambedhkar Birth Anniversary, Ramu Celebrates the occasion by recalling the services he provided to the nation and distributes Books and Stationery things to the School students.
- He completely prohibited Alcohol in the village.
- Many Welfare activities were performed through the Trusts & sanghas.
- He Donated Rs.10000 to the construction of the Hanuman Temple in his village.
- Raj conducts National festivals in primary schools in veerareddipalle village every year.
Services During Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
కరోనా మహమ్మారి సమయంలో గ్రామ ప్రజల క్షేమం కోసం, గ్రామ నివాసులకు కరోనా వాక్సిన్ వేయిస్తున్న పంజా రాజ్ గారు..
తెలంగాణ విమోచక దినోత్సవం
తెలంగాణ విమోచక దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా, పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి రాజ్ గారు కార్య్కర్మంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మాగాంధీ జాతీయ గ్రామీణ ఉపాధి పథకంలో వ్యవసాయ అనుబంధ పనులపై అవగాహనా వారోత్సవాలు నిర్వహించిన సందర్భంగా రాజ్ ముదిరాజ్ రాజ్ గారు కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొని పాంఫ్లెట్స్ పంచడం జరిగింది
వీరారెడ్డి పల్లి గ్రామం లో ప్రైమరీ స్కూల్ ను ,మరియు అంగన్వాడీ స్కూల్ ను , గ్రామ ఉప సర్పంచ్ ,సందర్శించడం జరిగింది. ప్రతి విద్యార్థి తప్పని సరిగా,మాస్క్ ,సనిటైజెర్ , మరియు ప్రతి విద్యార్థి, సోషల్ డిస్టెన్స్ తప్పని సరిగా పాటించాలని,విద్యార్థులకు సూచించడం జరిగింది.
వార్షికోత్సవ సందర్బంగా ఉపసర్పంచ్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో సమావేశం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా
పార్టీ నాయకులతో మన వైస్ సర్పంచ్ రాజ్ ముదిరాజ్ గారు..
బీజేపీ గెలిచిన సందర్బంగా, ఓటర్లకు ధన్యవాదాలు చెబుతూ, మరి ఇంకెన్నో అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమాలను చేస్తామని మీడియా ముందు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది .