MRPS District Spokesperson, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, MRPS
Panditi Ambedkar is an Indian politician from the state of Andhra Pradesh in southern India. He is serving as the MRPS District Spokesperson of Nellore from MRPS.
He was born in Vinjamur, Nellore on 10-December-1996. His Parents were Kondamma & Nagendra.
Ambedkar is drawn into politics in 2011 with great enthusiasm and the goal of serving the people through the Madiga Reservation Porata Samiti (M.R.P.S).
He has been a Party Activist since the day he joined the Party, working all day and attending every organized Party meeting.
In the sparkle of time, Ambedkar was designated as the MRPS Mandal President of Vinjamur in 2011 by playing a pivotal role in strengthening the unity and struggles of the working-class in the party. He comprehensively worked at the Mandal level and towards the position.
He was in the position of the MRPS Constituency General Secretary of Udaygiri and worked in the position by doing his part for the betterment of the society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations in 2013.
His constant attention and pure dedication towards the service made him promoted to the MRPS District Vice President in 2015 to promote the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the Students and people.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people by appointed in 2017 as the MRPS District Spokesperson of Nellore and has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position.
From then until now, he has been serving in an honorable position by doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- As a member of the MRPS, he takes a deep interest in the party’s recognition and participates in all of its activities.
- He fought and cleared the issue of the occupied lands of laborers and There has been a struggle to make the sanitation workers permanent.
- Ambedkar and his team were obstructed the CM Jagan in Padayatra to do SC classification.
- There was a struggle and dharnas held at ministers and MLA, demanding the SC classification. Ambedkar will respond soon if there is an attack on the community.
- 4 to 5 Ambedkar statues were sanctioned in his village and A hunger strike of 72 hours was held for public schools. He fought for equal rights in the SC Reservation quota
- He fought and solved the issues of villagers and also the problem relating to pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and Aadhar cards.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads Clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially and assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every year, he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries, distributes food packets to the villagers, and conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village. Ramu also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Vinjamur, Nellore, Udayagiri, Andhra Pradesh
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
దళిత నేతల డిమాండ్
ఉదయగిరి మండలం లో జరిగిన అనూష హత్య కేసు లో ప్రధాన నిందితుడిని అరెస్ట్ చేయాలనీ దళిత నేతలు డిమాండ్ చేయడం జరిగింది.
MRPS నిర్వించిన సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్న నేతలు, పండిటి అంబెడ్కర్ గారు..
అమరవీరుల దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా
మార్చి 1 న మాదిగల అమరవీరుల దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా నెల్లూరు జిల్లా వింజమూరు మండలం స్తానిక బంగ్లాసెంటర్ డా బీఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి విగ్రహం నందు అమరవీరులచిత్రపటానికిపూలమాలవేసిజోహార్లు అర్పించిన , Mrps నాయకులు పందిటి అంబేద్కర్ మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొన్నారు
బాబు జగజ్జీవన్ గారి వర్ధంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
“I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the Madiga community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do
for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live.”
Born in Vinjamur
MRPS Mandal President
MRPS Constituency General Secretary
MRPS District Vice President
MRPS District Spokesperson