Party Activist, Akkepalli, Peddapalli, Telangana, TRS.
Pandhula Bhaskar is an Indian Politician and TRS Party Activist of Akkepalli village, Peddapalli district, Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 26th of June 1991, Pandhula Bhaskar was born to the couple Mr. Pandhula Lingaiah & Mrs. Pandhula Khanakalaxmi and raised in Akkepalli Village of Peddapalli District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2005, Bhaskar obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Akshara English Medium High School, Placed at Manthani, in Peddapalli, and in 2007, he completed his Intermediate course from Pranathi Junior College in Manthani, Peddapalli.
Later in the year 2015, he attained graduation with a degree from Kranthi Degree College in Godavarikhani.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Bhaskar was influenced by many political leaders, among them Peddapalli ZP Chairman Putta Madhu is prominent. Among the politicians, Bhaskar is an ardent follower of the EX chairman Putta Madhu.
Bhaskar had a sense of service from his childhood and was politically determined to render all kinds of services to the people.
In 2000, he was mesmerized by the services rendered to the people by Indian politician Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao, founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) and serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He entered active politics through Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in 2014 along with EX chairman Putta Madhu and continues to serve the people as an Active Member.
As a part of TRS, he expressed keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader. discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Bhaskar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
- Bhaskar has performed many party and social activities for the people’s welfare and the Party’s growth and development as well.
- He played a key role in Rallies, Dharnas, and Protests in the Districts of Peddapalli.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Bhaskar expressed that the effort would be possible only with the party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
Social & Welfare Activities:
- Bhaskar has been involved in many local activities, including distributing meals to the elderly and orphan children and giving mineral water to the villages.
- Bhaskar carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying CC Roads in the Village, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems by improving water quality.
- He fulfills his tasks while also looking out for the welfare of the village’s and zone’s residents by addressing water, sanitation, and other minor issues.
- He supported the communities elderly and poor residents by providing them with basic needs and aiding them through times of financial distress.
- Throughout the occasion, other humanitarian activities were planned, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, meals for orphaned children, and Note Books & Textbooks for the students in Eluru.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals affected by the lockdown.
- Bhaskar sneaked away to assist people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
Biodata of Mr. Pandhula Bhaskar
DOB: 26th of June 1991
Father: Mr. Pandhula Lingiah
Mother: Mrs. Pandhula Khanakalaxmi
Present Designation: Party Activitist
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Akkepalli , Manthani, Peddapalli district , Telangana , Telangana.
Contact No: 9441447561.
“The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he can receive.”
Ex MLA పుట్ట మధు గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా భాస్కర్ గారు కాలవడం జరిగింది మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలియజేసారు
Ex MLA పుట్ట మధు గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా భాస్కర్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ లీడర్స్ కలిసి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాల గురించి మరొక్కసారి చర్చిండం జరిగింది