NSUI Leader, Youth Congress Leader, Pitlam, Kamareddy, Jukkal, Telangana, INC.
Pandari Power is the NSUI Leader and Youth Congress Leader of Jukkal Constituency from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born in the Allapur Village of Nizamabad District on 15th May 1996 to Pandari Hanumantulu and Laxmi.
Power obtained his early education in 2009 from ZP High School located at Ramareddy Village in Sadasivanagar Mandal
In 2011, Power completed his Undergraduate from SRM Junior College situated at Pitlam.
He attained his Graduation Degree from Telangana Social Welfare Residential College placed at Kamareddy in 2014.
At present i.e. in 2021, he is pursuing Post Graduation(P.G) from Kaktiya University situated at Warangal.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
While continuing his education, Simultaneously Power is drawn into Politics in the year 2016 through Indian National Congress (INC) which is headed by Sonia Gandhi.
When he was pursuing his graduation, Power joined the National Students’ Union of India(NSUI) the student wing of INC, and started rendering service to the students irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion and is serving as the NSUI Leader by solving the issues faced by the students in the schools and colleges.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
In the year 2016, Power was designated with the position of Social Media Coordinator by being working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of the People.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly as the Congress Youth Leader for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
- Every criticism is levelled at the leaders of other parties, not just the Congress leaders but the Congress party. A lot of work is being done to keep the Congress party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- The greatness of Sonia Gandhi was propagated from house to house that the state of Telangana was made possible just like Sonia Gandhi.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Power conveys that handing over of the PCC presidency to Revanth Reddy was a good omen and thanked Sonia Gandhi the AICC president and said that political reunification would take place after Revanth Reddy became the PCC across the state.
- Power expressed that the effort would be possible only with the Congress party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in the society.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
School and College Development Activities:
- He has been fighting against the government over the problems faced by students under the auspices of NSUI.
- The issues of students and the unemployed are constantly being fought under the auspices of the NSUI and the Youth Congress.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the School, new furniture was arranged.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostel without any restriction for a single student.
- Power mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Power laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organising an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- Every year on 15th August Independence Day and 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and plates and prizes being awarded to the winners of the event.
- He supplied Mineral water to his colony people during the thematic conditions.
- Power-assisted the old age people and Orphan Children by providing proper food during the pandemic..
- He distributed Masks, Sanitizers to the village people and also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures.
- The village was completely sprayed with Sodium hypochlorite Solution.
- He rushed to the hospital with the corona-affected people and admit them by consulting the doctor.
- He looked after the people and is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
జుక్కల్ కాంగ్రెస్ ఎమ్మెల్యే అభ్యర్థి గంగారాం గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన మన కాంగ్రెస్ యూత్ లీడర్ పండరి పవర్ గారు.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా బైక్ ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించిన కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులు .
DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న పేద కుటుంబానికి మానవత్వంతో ముందుకు తరలి ఆర్థిక సహాయం చేస్తున్న నాయకుడు
NSUI శిక్షణ క్రమంలో భాగంగా
Service in Pandemic COVID-19
పండ్లు మరియు కూరగాయలు పంపిణీ
మహమ్మారి కరోనా విజృంభిస్తున్న సమయంలో వలసలు కార్మికులకు పండ్లు మరియు కూరగాయలను అందహ్చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యావసర వస్తువులు అందజేత
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామా నివాసులకు నిత్యావసర వస్తువులను మరియు కూరగాయలను అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
ఆసుపత్రిలో చికిత్స పొందుతున్న మహిళలకు పండ్లను అందజేస్తున్న కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులు .
Born in Allapur Village
of Nizamabad District
from ZP High School, Ramareddy
from SRM Junior College, Pitlam
from Telangana Social Welfare Residential College, Kamareddy
Joined the NSUI
Joined the INC
Youth Congress Leader
of Pitlam, INC
from Kakatiya University, Warangal