District Youth Wing General Secretary, Bontala Koduru, Etcherla, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Panchireddy Rambabu is the Sarpanch and District Youth Wing General Secretary of Srikakulam from the YSRCP. He was born on 01-02-1982 to Surya Narayana and Appala Suramma in Panchireddypeta.
In 1997, Rambabu completed the SSC standard at ZPHS, Bontala Koduru, and in 2000, he completed Intermediate from Govt junior college, Srikakulam. Rambabu graduated with a Degree from Govt degree college for Men, Srikakulam.
He worked as a Student Leader from the 9th class. In 2005, He did a Journalism course at Rachana journalism college, Narayanaguda, Hyderabad. Rambabu was a Student Representative during his college days. In 1996, Rambabu selected as School People Leader.
Rambabu is very interested in politics with values. From a young age, he wanted to get into politics and serve the people.
He participated in the Mandal level party meetings from the Congress party. Rambabu became a big fan of Jagan because of the development programs he was doing and the way he was providing schemes to the people that suited their needs and joined the YSRCP. The party recognized and promoted him as YSRCP Leader and worked from 2010-2018.
Rambabu’s wife Rupa elected as Sarpanch from Bontala Koduru village and served from 2013-2018. From 2014-2019, Rambabu took part in many movements when the TDP was in the Lead.
In 2018, Rambabu becomes District Youth Wing General Secretary of Srikakulam from the YSRCP and currently serving in the position. On 21-February-2021, The people chose Rambabu as Sarpanch because they liked Rambabu’s service to the people and his support in every way.
Samaikyandhra Movement (United Andhra Movement) was a movement organized to keep the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh united and to prevent the division of the state. Rambabu took part in Samaikaiyandhra Movement and actively participated in every program to prevent the division of the state.
He participated in Y.S Jagan Padayatra and walked above 50 kilometers along with Jagan.
He made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra.
- Rambabu fought on Village people’s, Student issues.
- He has been provided food, dresses, to the Orphanage people, old age people.
- Gave stationery things, plates, exam pads to the students, facilitate hostel for them.
- Financially assisted the poor students.
- The situation in Bontala Koduru Zilla Parishad is very bad. Rambabu said students were suffering due to a lack of proper accommodation and demanded the government take immediate action on the issue.
- Rambabu took part in a program to distribute plants house-to-house for environmental protection as part of the greening program.
- He created awareness on the plastic ban and tells villagers not to ask for plastic covers, use handbags.
- As a part of environmental protection Rambabu distributed Garbage baskets to the villagers.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- Rambabu distributes Covid kits to the village people.
- He provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
- Rambabu served during the Covid-19 second wave also.
- He provided free food service to the municipal, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
- Rambabu says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
- Rambabu married Rupa. She also gives her contributions to every party program along with her husband.
జగన్ గారు పాదయాత్ర లో పాల్గొన్న సమయంలో ఆయనను కలిసి మాట్లాడుతున్న జిల్లా యూత్ వింగ్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి మన రాంబాబు గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు