Panasa Gopi Krishna
Mandal Youth President, Chilkur, Suryapet, Kodad, Telangana, INC.
Panasa Gopi Krishna is an Indian Politician and Mandal Youth President of Chilkur in Suryapet from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 16th of May 1993, Gopi Krishna was born to the couple Mr. Panasa Srinu and Mrs. Pansa Mangamma in the village of Polenigudem of Chilkur Mandal of Nalgonda District in the state of Telangana in India.
Gopi Krishna acquried his Secondary Board of Education in 2009 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Munagala in Suryapet District and completed his Intermediate course in 2011 from S.V.Junior College placed at Miyapur in Kodad.
In the year 2017, Gopi Krishna attained his Graduation of Degree from Madhira Institute of Technology And Sciences (MITS) situated at Nalgonda of Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
After the completion of his Education, Gopi Krishna turned into a Politician by joining the Indian National Congress (INC) Party in 2014 which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Youth President in 2014 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- The greatness of Sonia Gandhi was propagated from house to house that the state of Telangana was made possible by Sonia Gandhi and the complications under the Indiramma Housing Schemes were resolved by sanctioning the lands to the holders.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Gopi Krishna and all the party leaders held a dharna together to protest against the illegal demolition of the houses of poor people.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Srinivas worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- Gopi Krishna has been serving the Backward Community People for their growth and recognition in society.
- He is a staunch opponent of anti-corruption efforts. He said that gaining money via corruption is a disgrace to our nation and that such money is similar to scrap paper. He also stated that individuals who make money through corruption do not deserve to be respected by their peers in society.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- Dirty drains were covered in the expectation that by closing the drains and the Dumping Yards, the odor and sickness that emanated from them would be stopped.
- As a part of environmental protection, Gopi Krishna has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Gopi Krishna Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness by sanctioning loans for constructing restrooms in every house of the village.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with ration card problems.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
- He provided the CM Relief Fund on behalf of the government to those suffering from health problems.
- Gopi Krishna offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Gopi Krishna acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Gopi Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He responded generously during the time period of Covid by distributing Rice, Vegetables and the basic essentials to the 2000 poor and the needy people in the village at his own cost for a month
- He offered 10,000 masks , sanitizers at a constituency level, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 2-104, Village: Polenigudem, Mandal: Chilkur, District: Suryapet, Constituency: Kodad, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 508233.
“ఉత్తమ్ పద్మావతి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన చిలుకూరు మండల యువ అధ్యక్షులు పనస గోపి కృష్ణ గారు.
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
రైతుల సంతకాల సేకరణ కార్యక్రమం
కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం ప్రవేశపెట్టిన రైతు వ్యతిరేక బిల్లులను ఉపసంహరించుకోవాలని కోరుతూ టీపీసీసీ అధ్యక్షులు నల్గొండ ఎంపీ ఉత్తమ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి గారి నాయకత్వంలో కోదాడ పట్టణంలో రైతుల సంతకాల సేకరణ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న పనస గోపి గౌడ్ గారు.
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణీ చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా వ్యాధి సోకడకుండా అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ చిన్నారులకు మరియు ప్రజలకు సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ మాస్కులను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Polenigudem Village
of Nalgonda District
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Munagala
from S.V.Junior College, Miyapur
Mandal Youth President
of Chilkur, INC
from Madhira Institute of Technology And Sciences, Nalgonda