Pamudurthi Indrajith Reddy
MPTC, Pamudurthi, Bukkapatnam, Puttaparthi, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Pamudurthi Indrajith Reddy is the MPTC of Pamudurthi, Anantapur, and Senior Leader from the YSRCP. He strongly believes that a leader is someone who demonstrates what is possible. Indrajith Reddy, who has been in politics for over more than 10 years and is a loyal supporter of the people, has built a good reputation among the people.
Born and Education:
He was born on 19th November 1965 to the couple Brundhamma and Ravindra Reddy in Pamudurthi.
In 1981, Indrajith Reddy completed his schooling at Hyderabad public school, resided at Hyderabad. From 1981-to 1983, he earned Intermediate from St.Josef junior college. In 1989, Indrajith Reddy graduated with his B.Tech from the Institute of Technology.
Apart from his Political Career Indrajith also led his life successful as a Businessman. He has Transportation Business.
A career in Politics:
In 1994, Indrajith Reddy entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) Party and took party responsibilities. He has established himself as a Public Leader by contributing to every party activity. In 2002, Indrajith Reddy was contested and elected as Sarpanch of Pamudurthi, Bukkapatnam Mandal. Indrajith Reddy pledged when he was appointed as Sarpanch that he would carry out his duties appropriately and constantly take part in the people’s sufferings.
He has a long-lasting career as a Sarpanch. He was elected and served as Sarpanch thrice from the Pamudurthi village. Many welfare activities were implemented in his regime. The people of Pamudurthi were fully satisfied with his leadership.
In 2010, He joined the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP). He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
In the year 2021, The party officials appointed Indrajith Reddy as MPTC from Bukkapatnam Mandal, Anantapur district and he currently serving in the position.
The president of the Roshini Women’s Association, Asha, said that a sewing training center has been set up in Pamudurthi in the Bokkapatnam zone in collaboration with the association. The center was inaugurated by MPTC member Pamudurthi Indrajith Reddy. He said the training would help women find employment in their own villages
Former Gorantla MLA Pamudurthi Ravindra Reddy was felicitated on the occasion of his 90th birth anniversary by the District Central Bank Director and Palasamudram Single Window President. The event was attended by MPTC Indrajith Reddy and party leaders.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Indrajith Reddy has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Indrajith Reddy conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Indrajith Reddy handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Indrajith Reddy is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
-Indrajith Reddy rendered his service to the Pamudurthi people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Indrajith Reddy put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Leadership is about Vision and Responsibility, not Power!!
కుట్టు శిక్షణ కేంద్రం ప్రారంభోత్సవం
బొక్కపట్నం మండలం పాముదుర్తి లో రోషిని మహిళా అసోసియేషన్ సహకారంతో కుట్టు శిక్షణ కేంద్రాన్ని ప్రారంభించినట్లు అసోసియేషన్ అధ్యక్షురాలు ఆశ తెలిపారు. కేంద్రాన్ని ఎంపీటీసీ సభ్యుడు పాముదుర్తి ఇంద్రజిత్ రెడ్డి ప్రారంభించారు. ఆయన మాట్లాడుతూ ఈ శిక్షణ వల్ల మహిళలకు సొంత గ్రామంలోనే ఉపాధి లభిస్తుందన్నారు
రాజకీయ గురువు గోరంట్ల మాజీ ఎమ్మెల్యే స్వర్గీయ పాముదుర్తి రవీంద్రా రెడ్డి 90వ జయంతి సందర్భంగా జిల్లా సెంట్రల్ బ్యాంకు డైరెక్టర్, పాలసముద్రం సింగల్ విండో అధ్యక్షులు ఘన నివాళులర్పించారు