Pamarthi Ramesh Babu
7th Ward Member, Bhogapuram, Pedavegi, Eluru, Denduluru, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Pamarthi Ramesh Babu is an Indian Politician and current 7th Ward Member from Bhogapuram Village of Eluru District, Andhra Pradesh from the political party of YSRCP.
Early Life & Education :
On the 23rd of July 1987, Ramesh Babu was born to the couple Mr.Pamarthi Kotayaswami and Mrs.Pamarthi Vijaya Laxmi in Bhogapuram village.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and in the year 2002, Ramesh Babu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the Annaiah Rama Krishna School located at Bhogapuram, Andhra Pradesh.
Early Career in Profession :
Ramesh Babu is a Farmer by Profession and he feels that Agriculture is the noblest of all alchemy, for it turns earth, and even manure, into gold, conferring upon its cultivator the additional reward of health.
Early Career In Politics :
Ramesh Babu has been used to being served since he was a teen and he officially joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh to address the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
From the day he stepped into it, He served as an Active Member and performed every activity conducted by the Party, and worked hard for the growth and development of the YSRCP in Society.
As a Party Activist, he worked to exceed his capabilities for the party’s advancement and invest a lot of exertion for the party’s victory from the day he enrolled.
In the year 2016, Ramesh Babu was elected as the Vice President of Bhogapuram by YSRCP Party.
For a few years, he worked hard for the development of the party and performed sincerely for the victory of the party.
He is the Head of the Goud Sangam and worked for the welfare of the community and rendered services for about 10 years.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Youth President of Bhogapuram from the YSRCP Party. in 2020 to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
In 2021, Ramesh Babu was unanimously elected as a Ward Member of the 7th Ward to serve the people by constantly attempting for the well-being of the society and articulating his views of service.
After acquiring power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people in the consciousness and dealing with activities that contribute to the Society’s growth.
Development Activities :
- He conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- Ramesh Babu fought over every issue raised in the village and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He solves the issues in the Sangam and takes care of the welfare of the community.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19 :
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Ramesh Babu stepped forward to help them by providing necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Ramesh Babu conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Ramesh Babu also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.