Palukuru Veera Raghavendra Reddy
Telugu Yuvatha Kotluru President, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Palukuru Veera Raghavendra Reddy is an Indian Politician and Telugu Yuvatha Kotluru President from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 10th of July 1990, Veera Raghavendra Reddy was born to the parents of Balreddy and Venkat Laxmi in the Village of Kotluru.
He acquired his Schooling from Sharadha Nilayam in 2005 and Intermediate from Nagarjuna. Junior College in 2008.
Later from 2008-2012, He Obtained Graduation from PVKK Engineering College at Ananthapuram and completed his Post Graduation from SV Cet College, Chittor.
Veera Raghavendra Reddy was drawn into active politics by the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2019 and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
In 2021, His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him Telugu Yuvatha President of Kotluru by strengthening his duties, constantly thinking about the welfare of the people, and gaining widespread recognition.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TDP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.