Active Member, Chodavaram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, JSP
Pallapothu Chiranjeevi is an Indian Politician and Active Member of Chodavaram in Visakhapatnam District from the Political Party JSP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Pallapothu Chiranjeevi was born on the 02nd of July 1993, to the couple Mr. Pallapothu Shankar Rao and Mrs. Pallapothu Lakshmi and was raised in the village of Anakapalle of Visakhapatnam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2010, Chiranjeevi acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government High School at Chodavaram Village.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
After the conclusion of his Education, Harish is drawn into politics at a very young age through the JanaSena Party(JSP) in 2014, as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Tollywood Actor Pawan Kaylan’s sense of service.
Chiranjeevi has been representing the JSP as an Active Member and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Despite his lack of political affiliation, he never failed to provide his unwavering humanitarian services to the villagers and the villagers.
He briefed the youth on the development programs being carried out by the Janasena Party and encouraged the youth to join the party by informing them that the Janasena Party has decided to do zero-budget politics.
Janasena Party campaigned for the party symbol Glass to be re-launched at the field level and to make the party symbol known to the people.
In the local body elections, he campaigned and was involved in the victory of Janasena Party candidates.
Party and Social Activities:
- He assisted the Victims who were attacked by fire in the villages financially and in the terms of humanity.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the party to the upcoming leaders.
- Chiranjeevi is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Chiranjeevi and his fellow members distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- Food item packets for Vehicle drivers and migrant labourers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
You are a leader if your actions encourage others to dream bigger, perform better, and improve.
జనసేన పార్టీ ఏర్పాటు చేసిన సభ్యత్వ నమోదు కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొని పార్టీలో సభ్యత్వం తీసుకొని రంగ ప్రవేశం చేసిన పల్లపోతూ చిరంజీవి గారు.
భోజన ప్యాకెట్ల పంపిణి
మహమ్మారి కరోనా సమయంలో గ్రామ ప్రజలకు భోజన ప్యాకెట్లు పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న జనసేన పార్టీ నాయకుడు చిరంజీవి గారు.
భోజన ప్యాకెట్ల పంపిణి
వలస కార్మికులకు భోజన ప్యాకెట్లను మరియు నిత్యావసర సరుకులను పంపిణి చేసిన పార్టీ నాయకులు .