Palla Srikanth Reddy
Mandal Vice President, Devarakonda, Nalgonda, Telangana, TRS
Palla Srikanth Reddy is an Indian Politician and current Mandal Vice President from the TRS Political Party in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 03rd of April 1977, Srikanth Reddy was born in Padamatipally village of Nalgonda District to the couple Mr.Narsiddu and Mrs.Laxmamma.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people. In the year 1992, he earned his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School resided at Padamatipally.
Later, he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Devarakonda and completed it in the year 1994. Further, in 1997 he acquired a bachelor’s degree from MKR Degree College situated at Devarakonda.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
During his stint in education, in the year 1995, he commenced his political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
Since the day he stepped into it, Srikanth has worked above and beyond his means as an Active Member of INC for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Despite handing over responsibilities, the party was dazzled by Srikanth’s diligence, and in 2000 promoted him in the prestigious designation as the Village Party President from Padamatipally so he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them till 2007.
In the year 2008, he was remarked FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN for the Palla Narsi Reddy Memorial Society. Since the day he accepted the position he imparted a sense of affirmation and a desire to serve the community by constantly attempting for the well-being of the society and articulating his views of service.
After fulfilling the responsibilities of people, in the year 2012, Srikanth joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a TRS Party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society through the designation he has been appointed.
His pure determination and sincerity towards the work, in the following year i.e in 2012 he has been appointed in the admirable designation as Village Party President from TRS and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
Recognizing the work that Srikanth was doing for the People, in the year 2019 he has been upgraded to his position as Mandal Vice President from Devarakonda to provide more services by continuing his duties and serve people all the way.
Since the day he accepted the reputable position he was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him without heeding the trust placed on him in addition to his primary responsibility, he is addressing the problems faced by the people.
Srikanth actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Srikanth played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Srikanth has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
He has been engaged in dharnas and rallies during continuous movement.
Ward & Village Developmental Activities-
He held and implemented many instrumental Development activities in Devarakonda Mandal as part of the intention that the Padamatipally Village should become a role model to neighboring villages.
He took part in village development operations with the additional assistance of TRS Leaders.
He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
>Providing Water Facility-
To solve the water problems in every house of Padamatipally Colony people, Srikanth installed taps and solved the water issues by providing pure drinking water.
As there is damage to the Pipelines of the Water tank in the village, he Renovated the pipelines with his own money.
>Setting Up Street Lights-
The roads in the village were widened at the corners due to heavy rains, assuming that there was a possibility of accidents due to the narrowness of the roads. As part of the development program in the village, Street Lights were set up.
The plants on the other side of the road were removed and planted everywhere in environmental conservation, Imram planted flowers and vegetable plants in the vacant space.
>School Development Activities-
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the schools and Colleges.
- He distributed stationery items to the school children and gave them books that they should move steadily with great enthusiasm.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the college, new furniture of 100 benches were arranged.
- Srikanth mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships, Buss pass issues and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Srikanth laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in schools and presented prizes to the 10th-grade students.
- Every year on 15th August Independence Day and 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and plates and prizes being awarded to the winners of the event.
- Distribution of Indiramma Houses-
Srikanth Reddy gave loans to the people of his village for the construction of Indiramma houses and sheltered them by providing necessary things whenever they are in need.
- Government Schemes-
Srikanth Reddy, constantly demands that Central Government Schemes should be implemented in the state of Telangana Which improves the livelihood of the people and provides security for leading a better life.
Social And Welfare Activities-
- He organized eye camps for senior citizens who live far from hospitals and helped them by providing treatment.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- Srikanth Reddy fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Srikanth Reddy fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- 24 hours Ambulance services had made available for patient transportation.
- During the covid period, he worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Srikanth stepped forward to help them by providing necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Srikanth conducted a Coronavirus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Srikanth also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
Cremated Dead Bodies:
- To heal the wounds of Mother Earth, he cremated more unclaimed and unidentified dead bodies at the electric crematoriums.
The Courage Of A True Leader Is To Execute Up His Vision Originates From His Enthusiasm, Not From His
వినతి పత్రం అందచేత
ప్రముఖ నాయకులతో కలిసి వినతి పత్రం అందచేస్తున్న మండల ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు పళ్ళ శ్రీకాంత్ రెడ్డి గారు.
ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న శ్రీకాంత్ రెడ్డి గారు..
మీడియా సమావేశంలో పత్రిక విలేకరులతో మాట్లాడుతున్న పళ్ళ శ్రీకాంత్ గారు.
స్వచ్ఛ్ భారత్ కార్యక్రమం
ప్రధాన మోదీ గారు అమలు చేసిన స్వచ్ఛ్ భారత్ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా పూర్తి గ్రామంలో ఉన్న కలుపు మొక్కలన్నిటిని తీసివేస్తున్న మండల ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు శ్రీకాంత్ గారు మరియు గ్రామ ప్రజలు…
Srikanth With Prominent Leaders
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని కలిసి హృదయపూర్వకంగా సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
ప్రముఖ నాయకులని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడిన సందర్భం..