Village Youth General Secretary, Penchikaldinne, Neredcherla, Suryapet, Huzurnagar, Telangana, TRS.
Palarapu Naresh is an Indian Politician of TRS and Village Youth General Secretary of Penchikaldinne in Suryapet District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 13th of July 1997, Naresh was born to the couple Mr. Palarapu Ramulu and Mrs. Palarapu Maratathamma and raised in the village of Medaram in Suryapet district in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 2011, Naresh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Penchikaldinne in Neredcherla Mandal and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College at Neredcherla in Suryapet in 2013.
He attained his graduation of Degree from Shantiniketan Degree College at Miryalaguda in 2017 and obtained his Para Medical course from Gowthami Paramedical College at Nalgonda, Telangana in 2019.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2018, Naresh was drawn into politics through the Indian National Congress (INC) Party, which was founded by Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi to address the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
As a part of INC, Naresh expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and the recognition of the respective party.
For his work and humility, Naresh was designated as the Village Youth General Secretary of Penchikaldinne from INC in 2019 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind through disciplinary issues.
In the Year 2021, Naresh was adapted to the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana and worked as an Active Member for a few years by discharging his duties with code of conduct.
Because of his contributions to the party’s expansion, the party appointed him to the honorable position of Village Youth General Secretary of Penchikaldinne in Suryapet District, Telangana from TRS in 2021. He executed his obligations by being very attentive while executing the party’s initiatives.
AS A TELANGANA ACTIVIST:
Naresh was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement i.e., from 2009 to 2014, Naresh played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. He participated in many social Programs and was involved in the Prestigious issue of Agitators called Million March, Bike Rallies, Sagar Haram, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Under the auspices of Higher authorities, Raithu Bandhu, the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme, Shadi Mubarak, CM Relief Fund, and cheques were handed over to the beneficiaries.
- Naresh was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Naresh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues. He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He also presents sports kits to the athletes who enthusiastically participate in sports competitions organized in the village and in the zone.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with the ration card problem.
- Naresh has performed many developmental programs, Social activities, and Party activities for the welfare of the people.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Naresh offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He always stood by the people of the Village and Mandal. Many of the development programs were a resounding success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Naresh assisted those who were affected by the lockdown by offering financial and humanitarian aid.
- Naresh moved forward with humanity to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also personally contributed to them financially he assisted laborers by providing food and water bottles.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.