Paladi Shiva Krishna
Mandal Youth Vice President, kalvakurthy, Nagarkurnool, Telangana, INC
Paladin Shiva Krishna is an Indian Politician of INC and Mandal Youth Vice President of kalvakurthy in Nagarkurnool District, Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On the 19th of May 1989, Shiva Krishna was born to the couple Mr. Paladi China Balaiah and Mrs. Paladi Lakshamma and resided in the village of Yellikal, kalvakurthy of Nagarkurnool District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2005, Shiva Krishna acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Yellikal in Nagarkurnool District and completed his Intermediate course from Goud Junior College at kalvakurthy in 2007.
He finished his Graduation from CBM Degree College located at kalvakurthy in the year 2010.
Early Life In Politics:
Shiva Krishna was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Shiva Krishna is an ardent follower of the former Chief Minister of Late. Y.S.Rajsekahr Reddy.
In the year 2007, Shiva Krishna began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called the Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Shiva Krishna express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He was elected as Village Youth President in the year 2017.
He was promoted as Mandal Vice-President in the Mandal of kalvakurthy Mandal in the year 2021.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Family in Politics:
Shiva Krishna’s father China Balaiah was elected as Gramma Panchayat Sarpanch in the year 1994 to 1999.
China Balaiah was also elected as MPTC in Yellikal Village Kalvakurthi Mandal in the year 2000 to 2005.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- The greatness of Sonia Gandhi was propagated from house to house that the state of Telangana was made possible by Sonia Gandhi and the complications under the Indiramma Housing Schemes were resolved by sanctioning the lands to the holders.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community and has been serving the Backward Community People for their growth and recognition in the society.
- Shiva Krishna continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- During the wedding, money was given to the families of the underprivileged to help them financially sustain their families.
- Shiva Krishna is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- He strived tirelessly for the Inauguration of the chief architect of the Constitution of India Dr. B.R Ambedhkar’s statue in the village to recall his unanimous services rendered by him to the nation.
- Shiva Krishna offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Shiva Krishna acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shiva Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
ఎల్లీకల్ కు చెందిన పర్వతారోహకుడిని అభినందిస్తున్న సంబర్భం లో పాలది శివ కృష్ణ పాల్కొనడం జరిగింది