Village President, Mandal Vice-President, Potharam, Machareddy, Kamareddy, Telangana, TRS
Paidakula Ramulu is the Village President of the Potharam Village and Mandal Vice-President of Machareddy from the TRS Party. Ramulu was born on 10-06-1983 to Paidakula Narsamma and Laxmaiah in Potharam Village of Machareddy Mandal, Kamareddy district. In the Year 1996, He completed his SSC Standard from ZP High School at Bhavanipet, Kamareddy Dist.
Ramulu Started his Political Career in the year 2000 by entering into Telangana Rastra Samithi Party(TRS) and he was the Party activist of the TRS Party. In 2006, Ramulu was elected as a Mandal President of Machareddy. He served as a Mandal Youth President of Machareddy in 2014. In the Year 2021, He elected as a Mandal Vice-President of Machareddy and also Village President of Potharam from the TRS Party.
- Ramulu performed many developmental activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, digging of Borewells, Putting up street lights in the Community Hall.
- He conducted and participated in Social Programs like Haritha Haram, Swachh Barath, and Palle Pragathi in his village.
- Ramulu helped the Orphan children and Old age People by providing food, clothes, and basic essential things to them.
- During the pandemic lockdown, Ramulu distributed Essentials, Masks, and Sanitizers to the village people.
- He distributed fruits and Vegetables to the needy people in his Village.
- Ramulu provided financial assistance to the Poor People and also Created awareness on how to maintain physical distance and follow precautionary measures to prevent the virus Corona.
- The whole village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.