Social Activist, Ramidi, Anantapur, Guntakal, Andhra Pradesh
Padigala Nagaraju is a Well Known Social Activist from Ramidi Village of Anantapur District in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 10th of April 1986, Nagaraju was born to the couple Mr. Padigala Durgoji and Mrs. Padigala Narayanamma and resided at Ramidi in Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2002, Nagaraju acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the TC High School located at Ramidi, Anantapur, and completed his intermediate course from Government Junior College at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh in 2004.
Later he acquired ITI from Sri Venkateshwara ITI College at Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh and accomplished it in 2006.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Nagaraju serve the people in all ways by leading himself when they were in difficulty and his pure sense of humor turned him into a great man with humanity.
He serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving the weaker sections.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- As a part of environmental protection, Nagaraju has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the village.
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards from the Party.
- Nagaraju has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Nagaraju fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Nagaraju distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Nagaraju conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Nagaraju also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Nagaraju Yadav stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.