P. Rama Krishna
Party Activist, Madanayakanahalli Village, Kudair Mandal, Anantapur District, Uravakonda, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
P.Rama Krishna is an Indian politician of YSRCP and Party Activist of Madanayakanahalli village, Kudair Mandal, Anantapur District, in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On the 10th May 1980, Rama Krishna was born to the couple Mr. Anjinappa and Mrs. Laxmakka resided in the village of Madanayakanahalli, Anantapur District, Uravakonda, in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Rama Krishna acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Athmakur.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2004, Rama Krishna joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- As part of a padayatra, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, one of the founders of the YSRCP party and the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, meets Rama Krishna.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Rama Krishna conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Rama Krishna is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Rama Krishna was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Rama Krishna continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Rama Krishna offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Rama Krishna is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He also provides Medical Camps and distributes free medicines to the poor people in their villages.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Rama Krishna offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Rama Krishna acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Rama Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.