Oggu Balaraju Yadav
SMC Chairman of ZPHS, Ex-MPTC, TRS, Yellareddypet, Rajanna Sircilla, Telangana.
Balaraju Yadav is the SMC Chairman of ZPHS and was Ex-MPTC of Yellareddypet from the TRS Party. He was born on 8th-07-1981 to Mallaiah & Laxmi in Yellareddypet Village of Rajanna Rajanna Sircilla District.
Balaraju Yadav Mother was the TRS Activist and elected 2 times as a Ward-Member. His Mother Laxmi played Key role in winning KTR in TRS Party. Balaraju Yadav Mother Laxmi was the Union Leader of Beedi workers.
He has studied his SSC Standard in 1997 from the ZP High School at Yellareddypet. In 1999, He has completed his intermediate from Racharla College at Boppapur. In 2002, He has attained his Graduation at Degree College at Siddipet.
from 2001-2005, Balaraju worked as a Prajashakthi News Reporter. Balaraju was the Member of NSS in 2002. From 2005-2012, He worked as a Siti Cable Reporter at Yellareddypet.
Balaraju Yadav started his political journey in 2004 with the TRS Party(Telangana Rashtra Samithi) and was the Active Member. Yadav was the Main Leader in his Village Yellareddypet.
In 2014, Balaraju Yadav elected as an MPTC of Yellareddypet from the TRS Party. In 2020, Balaraju Yadav Selected as an SMC Chairman of ZPHS, Yellareddypet, Rajanna Sircilla, Telangana.
Balaraju Yadav is married to the Rajitha. Balaraju Yadav’s wife Rajitha was elected 2times as a Ward-Member and was the Vice Sarpanch in Yellareddypet.
- Balaraju participated in Telangana Movement, Rasta Roko, Vanta Varpu, Telangana Band Programs.
- Yadav Conducted the Rallys about Telangana Movement, Dharnas and Strike, Dikshaas, and Played a Key Role in Telangana Movement.
- He participated in Every Party Programs and Chalo Masab Tank Program
- He constructed Community Hall in Huzurgudem.
- Yadav Distributed Dumps to the Ambedkar Nagar People, Chairs to Anganvadi, and Flower Pots to the Poor People for their Marriages.
- Balaraju constructed the Graveyard, Mini Water Tanks in his Village.
- Yadav created awareness camps About Government Schools and take it, 4 Member Students, to 400 Students.
- He Sanctioned the Pensions to the Oldage and handicapped people. Yadav Questioning to the Leaders about Mistakes.
- Yadav Established the Gandhi Statue in his Area. Balaraju handed over the Indian People dead bodies in another country to Indian families
- He helped financially to the Foreign Migrates peoples. He distributed Rice bags to the dead people Families
- Balaraju distributed Bedshits to old age people on his every birthday.
- He distributed Rice bags to the Orphan home on the occasion of His Wedding Anniversary day.
- He conducted the Gorumudda Program to SSC Students in Schools for Extra Hours Meals. Yadav Participated in the BadiBata program.
- Yadav distributed Sports Kits to the School Students in his Village and was Created an awareness program about Exams.
- Balaraju conducted a Personality development Program and Financial help to the School.
- He Participated in Swachh Bharat Program and Tree Plantation
- Yadav distributed bedsheets, fruits, to the Oldage People and conducted the Blood Donations Camps.
- He distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his area during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people during lockdown time.
- He involves in many of the social activities like Harithaharam, Palle Pragathi, Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in his area, and development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his area.
- Yadav distributed books, aprons to the Degree students with his own money.
- He provided money to every dead family. Yadav distributed essentials things, Masks, and sanitizer during the lockdown time in his town.
- He provided free tuition and education to poor students. He provided meals to the Migrates and distributed 6 items of Essential things to the Poor People.
- Balaraju has been giving pensions to over the people.
- He provided Education and Tutions for Poor People with his own Money.
- Balaraju Donated Safety kits to frontline workers in the Area
- Street lights were set up and Some roads were paved in the Area.
- Yadav Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- He has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance.
- The complete Town was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
గ్రామ శ్మశానవాటిక నిర్మాణాన్ని పరిశీలిస్తున్నా మన ఒగ్గు బాలరాజు యాదవ్ గారు
చిన్నారులకు పోలియో డ్రాప్స్ వేస్తున్న ఉపసర్పంచ్ రజిత గారు.
గ్రామంలో ప్రైవేట్ పాట సృజనాత్మక సమయం యూట్యూబ్ స్టార్స్ తో బాలరాజు యాదవ్ గారు
పెళ్లి రోజు సందర్భంగా
పెళ్లి రోజు సందర్భంగా వృద్దాశ్రమంకి వెళ్లి వాళ్ళ బాగోగులు అడిగి తెలుసుకున్నా ఒగ్గు బాలరాజు- రజిత యాదవ్ గారు
Social awareness program with Yellareddypet CI and SI
గ్రామంలోని పేద ప్రజలకు ఆహార సరఫరా యల్లారెడ్డిపేట్ బాలరాజ్ గారు వారి సతీమణి రజిత గారు ఉప సర్పంచ్ గారు
వృద్ధాప్య మహిళలకు నడవడానికి సహాయం చేస్తున్నా బాలరాజు యాదవ్ గారు
గ్రామంలోని శ్మశానవాటికలో బోర్ తవ్వకం
అనాథ చిన్నారిని హాస్టల్ లో చేర్పించినా బాలరాజు గారు
గ్రామ జిల్లాలో అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమాల గురుంచి మండల స్థాయి అధికారులపై చర్చించడం జరిగింది.
స్పోర్ట్స్ కిట్ అందజేస్తున్నా బాలరాజు గారు
Awareness program in yadava sangham
గాంధీ గారి విగ్రహానికి ఘన నివాళులు అర్పిస్తున్నా ఒగ్గు బాలరాజు-రజిత గారు
గ్రామంలో డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్.అంబేద్కర్ జయంతి కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న ఒగ్గు బాలరాజు-రజిత గారు