Nuthan Challa ( Challa Nuthan Vijay Krishna Rao)
Youth Association Chairman for Both Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States Government of India, Khammam, Telangana, YSRCP.
Nuthan Challa ( Challa Nuthan Vijay Krishna Rao) is an Indeed Politician of the YSRCP Party and current Youth Association Chairman in Both Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States Government of India.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 21st of April 2000, Nuthan Challa was born to the couple Mr. Challa Ravi Kumar and Mrs. Challa Sunitha in Khammam District, Telangana.
In the year 2016, Nuthan Challa obtained his Secondary Board of Education from GHS NSC High School located at Khammam and completed his Diploma Course from National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) placed at Tamilnadu in 2018.
Soon after completing his education, Nuthan Challa began his professional career as a Temple In-Charge from Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam in 2015 and provided exceptional services for pilgrims to Tirumala and Tirupati, including, food and accommodation.
Since assuring the post of Superdent at Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam from Khammam & Badradri-Kothegudem in 2018 due to his continued diligence and attention to detail, he has served the welfare of society by performing his accreditation standards and in accordance with the rules and regulations.
After acquiring the authority and carrying out all activities of his devotion to the welfare of the people and his complete compliance with a code of conduct, Nuthan Challa was elevated to the position of Superdent of Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam from Bangalore Zone in 2021.
As he proceeded to gratify his functions and responsibilities, Nuthan Challa turned into an A1 Classic Contractor and simultaneously balanced multiple tasks by meeting the needs of people. Since he began, he has managed his responsibilities concurrently.
EARLY DEMOCRATIC CAREER –
Nuthan Challa has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the founder of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) in 2017, was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and he joined the YSRCP party and served as a Leader of the Party.
He takes a decent interest in the Party and engages proactively in every activity, performing out of his responsibilities in compliance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s publicity.
In the year 2018, Nuthan Challa was amplified to the position of Chairman of the Andhra Pradesh Youth Association (Government of India) after acquiring the authority, carrying out all actions demonstrating his commitment to the welfare of the people, and complying with a high ethical standard.
In 2019, he assumed the responsibility of Youth Association Chairman for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana from the YSRCP in intended to facilitate the people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana more adequately.
He continues to serve the people and maintains their trust by prioritizing their immediate concerns and the performance of the Party.
He earned the people’s admiration by holding out the commitments, obligations, and powers assigned to him. As a result, he was honored as the International Huma Right Commission (IHRC) Vice-President from Khammam District in 2020. By executing the responsibilities entrusted to him and garnering the people’s approval, he has served a significant proportion of individuals with his kindheartedness.
In the Year 2020, Nuthan Challa joined a news channel in pursuit of suitable employment for his studies and has been working as a Reporter of Khammam District from BJTV News ever since, gaining a summary of the challenges encountered by the people and simultaneously he is working as a Milk Distributor in Khammam.
He had a solid ambition to engage in public service at an early age. Nuthan Challa has served in the service since he was a child. While pursuing his education, he has participated in a number of service initiatives.
His continuing commitment and genuine attention earned him the position of Executive Member from Sri Vakula Mata Old Age Home in 2021, to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
In the year 2021, the handed over the role as the Rashtra Hindu Parishad (RHP) Khammam District President of Telangana. His ideological determination and generous sincerity appointed him an In-Charge from Corona Vaccine Center in 2021, by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations.
In 2018, he was involved in the grand journey of the Public Will Yatra (Praja Sankalpa Yatra), Sakala Janula Samme, and actively involved and played a key role in the programs organized by YSRCP Party.
- Nuthan Challa passed a resolution mandating the immediate provision of two-bedroom homes to the underprivileged.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Nuthan Challa has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, especially on his Birthday he supplies meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivers mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Education is really essential at this time.” Every year, notebooks, pencils, and pens were supplied to impoverished students in order to reduce the number of departures from school. Orphans at Hostels are provided substandard nutrition.
- As soon as it was brought to his attention that the school and college lacked adequate facilities, he immediately set about arranging for new furnishings.
- In order to help disadvantaged children further their education, he provides them with books, pencils, and clothing every year. He also provides them with financial assistance to ensure that they have a bright future.
- While participating in and attending school events on national holidays like Republic Day and Independence Day, Nuthan Challa also distributes awards to kids who have participated in and won sports competitions at certain times of the year.
- He provided emotional support to the villages and generated jobs for graduates who were unable to find work after the completion of their schooling.
Services Rendered in Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Nuthan Challa snuck out to help those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- A protest was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt preventative measures adopting adopting adopting preventative measures order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from developing.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
HNO: 11-10-689/1, Kanakadurga Colony,Burahanpuram Khammam Land Mark: Nearly New Bus Stand, Khammam, Telangana, Zip Code: 507002
BIOGRAPHY OF MR. NUTHAN CHALLA (CHALLA NUTHAN VIJAY KRISHNA RAO)
|Full Name||Nuthan Challa ( Challa Nuthan Vijay Krishna Rao)
|Date of Birth||21-04-2000|
|Father Name||Mr. Challa Ravi Kumar
|Mother Name||Mrs. Challa Sunitha
|Designation||Youth Association Chairman in Both Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States Government of India.|
|Permanent/ Residential Address||11-10-689/1, Khammam, Telangana|
Born in Khammam
From GHS NSC High School, Khammam
From National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA), Tamilnadu
From Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam
From Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam, Khammam & Badradri-Kothegudem
From Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam, Bangalore
A1 Classic Contractor
Joined in the YSRCP
From Andhra Pradesh Youth Association (Government of India)
Youth Association Chairman
For Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Government of India
International Huma Right Commissio, Khammam
from Sri Vakula Mata Old Age Home, Khammam
RHP District President
Rashtra Hindu Parisha, Khammam
From Corona Vaccine Center
11-10-689/1, Kanakadurga Colony, Khammam, Telangana