CPIM Mandal Secretary, All India Kisan Sabha State Committee Member, Uravakonda, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, CPIM.
Netyam Madhu is the CPIM Mandal Secretary of Uravakonda and AIKS State Committee Member of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of May 1975, Netyam Madhu was born to the couple Mr. Netyam Ramalingappa and Mrs. Netyam Menakshamma in the village of Palthur in Mandal of Vidapanakal in Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the Year 1992, Madhu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Amidala, Anantapur District.
Basically, Madhu hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Madhu joined the (CPIM)Communist Party of India (Marxist) in 1999 and started rendering service to the students irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion.
Madhu takes a genuine interest in the Party as a CPIM Activist and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For the work and humility that he is constantly doing all day for the Party and Seeing himself working loyally for the development of the party, the party assigned Madhu the honorable post of Mandal Secretary of Uravakonda from CPIM.
In the year 2003, Madhu then Joined the All India Kisan Morcha Sabha. As soon as he joined the Organization, In recognition of his earlier services to the people, the people unanimously handed over the responsibilities of Agriculture Labour Union Secretary.
For his comprehensive commitment towards the service to the people in 2009, he upgraded his designation by receiving the honorable position of District Joint Secretary of Anantapur and taking responsibility by completely involved in the development of the Party and the welfare of the people and been following the rules assigned to him, fulfilling his responsibilities with a code of conduct.
Madhu takes a genuine interest in the Union and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2019, he was appointed as the AIKS State Committee Member of Andhra Pradesh by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- Madhu mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- He denounces the sufferings and abuses of people and struggles for their dignity in society, as well as for the protection of their lands that have been unlawfully taken over by the landlords
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostels without any restriction for a single student and suggested the hoteliers provide better facilities to the students and complained to provide propper food in the hostels.
- He analyzes the electoral register and notifies individual voters concerning the voting mechanism, as well as access to those to those who would do not receive a voter identification card.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Madhu has set up and implemented many district-level Social activities and served the people who are in need.
- Madhu sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
పుచ్చలపల్లి సుందరయ్య గారి 37వ వర్ధంతి కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న మధు గారు
తమ్మినేని రంగన్న గారి 4వ వర్థంతి
కామ్రాడ్ ఛాయాపురం తమ్మినేని రంగన్న గారి 4వ వర్థంతి సందర్బంగా వారికి ఘన నివాళిలు అర్పిస్తూ జోహార్లు తెలపడం జరిగింది.
సీపీఎం నాయకులంతా కలిసి ప్రదం రహదారిపైన ధర్నా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
అమవీరుల ప్రాణత్యాగాలు మరువలేవని వారి యొక్క స్థూపం వద్ద నివాళిలు అర్పిచడం జరిగింది
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ కౌలు రైతు సంఘం పైన ర్యాలీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.