Netaji Goud Ediga
Former MPP, Amaravai, Manopadu, Alampur, Jogulamba Gadwal, Telangana, Congress
Netaji Goud Ediga is an Indian Politician and Former MPP of Manopadu, Jogulamba Gadwal district from the state of Telangana. He is a politician who began his political career as a Party Activist and quickly rose to prominence as a Public Leader by serving the people.
Born and Education:
On 05th February 1979, Netaji Goud was born to the couple Prakash Goud and Jayamma in Amaravai village.
In 1994, Netaji Goud obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Wanaparthy. From 1994-to 1996, he earned his Intermediate from CV Raman Junior College, Wanaparthy.
Political Career of Netaji Goud:
Netaji Goud is passionate about Social Service and is always eager to contribute to the country’s progress. His desire to help people led him to pursue a career in politics. He entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Indian National Congress Party(INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
Netaji Goud established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgment of his efforts and hard work, he was designated a Party Worker and a Social Worker by party officials and was recognized as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a party activist.
Under the supervision of Netaji Goud, he did equal justice to the party and the people. The party high command praised his strategic and organizational abilities and was instrumentally elected him as Mandal Praja Parishad(MPP) from Manopadu, Jogulamba Gadwal district in the belief that he would continue his services.
- Being a responsible leader Netaji Goud even served as Social Activist in Amaravai village. Many welfare activities have been implemented during his reign.
- He staged dharnas, and rallies at Alampur and fought tirelessly on the issue of supplying fake seeds to the farmers.
- Netaji Goud protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- Netaji and Congress leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol, diesel, and groceries prices.
- He organized dharnas and protested for the immediate release of fee reimbursement and scholarships.
- Conducted Annadanam Program for the poor every year.
- Supplied mineral water to the schools.
- He conducted village development activities such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- Gave his helping hand to the poor, disabled, and Orphans according to the situation.
- Netaji Goud provided Books, pads, and Stationery things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money he provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
ఉత్తమ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి మరియు సీనియర్ నేతలతో సమావేశమైన మాజీ ఎంపీపీ నేతాజీ గౌడ్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు
తహసీల్దార్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ మేజిస్ట్రేట్ జాయింట్ సబ్ రిజిస్టర్ కార్యాలయం వద్ద ఆందోళనలు చేస్తున్న కాంగ్రెస్ నేతలు
ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా మాట్లాడుతున్న మాజీ అలంపూర్ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే సంపత్ కుమార్ గారు
ఎంపీ, కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ సీనియర్ లీడర్ కోమటిరెడ్డి వెంకట్ రెడ్డి గారితో మాజీ ఎంపీపీ మన నేతాజీ గౌడ్ గారు
నేతాజీ గౌడ్ గారిని సన్మానించి అవార్డు ప్రధానం చేస్తున్న పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు
గ్యాస్ ధరల పెంపు పై నిరసన
గ్యాస్, నిత్యావసరాల ధరల పెంపు పై నిరసన వ్యక్తం చేస్తున్న కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు
వినతిపత్రం అందజేస్తున్న సందర్భం
సమీక్షా సమావేశంలో భాగంగా మాజీ ఎంపీపీ నేతాజీ గౌడ్ గారిని సన్మానించిన పార్టీ సభ్యులు