Social Activist, Pedda Annaram, Pitlam, Jukkal, Kamareddy, Telangana.
Nerudi Balraj is the Social Activist of Pedda Annaram village.
He was born on 21-03-1993 to Nerudi Mallaiah and Sangavva in Pitlam. He studied SSC standard at ZP high school and completed Intermediate from Govt junior college, Banswada. He graduated with B.Ed from Indur college of Education at Achanpally.
Since Childhood, Balraj shows a keen interest in rendering Social Service. He has done many activities socially with expecting nothing in return except self-satisfaction.
His Main Motto is “The service activities of Balraj were expecting only the children’s unconditional smiles and the blessings of the elderly people for showing a way to their lives through his work.”
Social and Welfare Activities:
- He financially helped the students by paying School and transport fees to continue their education and also for their bright future.
- Balraj also gave his contributions to Political Activities. He has done political activities on behalf of the Congress party. He participated in every party meeting.
- As a part of environmental protection, Balraj has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Kiran Kumar Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- Balraj carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Ravi will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Balraj performed many development programs related to Party, Village, and Society.
- He organized and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children.
- Balraj fought for the issue of purified drinking water to the village people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Balraj fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and provided fruits, Meals to the homes of the old age by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Balraj is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- He conducts Cultural activities in the school during national festivals and distributes Bags, Books, and other stationery items to the school students.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.